Friday 12/12/14 NBA discussion thread

There is some good info there, if you know where to look. May not be much, but there are some guys doing their homework.

I've been in public washrooms and seen people on their cell phones browsing covers....good luck with that info

Time for an apology. I thought the Suns had a lot of talent. They do. I thought they were an improvement over last year. They are not. I am sure that Hornachek deserved a lot of the blame but--lets not kid ourselves. This team has let the Hornets (who I won with today} come in and beat them. They have let Detroit come in and hand them a 4th consecutive loss. This team has no real leader and is getting exactly what they deserve. I am sorry.

Just looked at Spurs last 10
7-3
8-2 over
4-6 ATS
Tony may not be ready to start 17.32 minutes
2 of 5 2 assists and 1 turnover
Manu quick trip to an old folks home?

Last edited:
Time for an apology. I thought the Suns had a lot of talent. They do. I thought they were an improvement over last year. They are not. I am sure that Hornachek deserved a lot of the blame but--lets not kid ourselves. This team has let the Hornets (who I won with today} come in and beat them. They have let Detroit come in and hand them a 4th consecutive loss. This team has no real leader and is getting exactly what they deserve. I am sorry.

They made a huge mistake in signing Thomas. They made even bigger mistake by letting Frye go.
You can't have three best players on your team, playing in one position. Last year they got away with playing both Bledsoe and Dragic, why add Thomas in to the mix?
Len and Plumlee are still at least 2 years away from being legitimate centers on a good NBA team.
They got a hole in SF position, where they have three good players, but not more than that.

If they kept Frye and addded either good center or good SF, they would have been a major force. They could have fought for Parsons for example, Tyson Chandler would have improved this team by so much, bringing great defense and leadership...
Bledsoe, Dragic, Parsons, Frye and Chandler - this team would have made playoff - without a doubt, with Green, Len, two Morris brothers and some PG coming off the bench...

I think Frye leaving did contribute to this amazing void of leadership.
This
Len and Plumlee are still at least 2 years away from being legitimate centers on a good NBA team.
Is simply not true.
Its really hard to tolerate or accept all the many silly errors

I am only going to say 1 more thing about this disgrace. Before the season Hornachek said this team was going to move back to the quality defense they had early last year. I wonder who he was talking to. Certainly not this team.
By the way this teams next game will be on SUNDAY at OKC. I will be on them.

Last edited:
Back