Friday 11/2 Temple @ Ohio

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
27-23 YTD (54%)
26-22 ATS
0-1 Totals
1-0 ML

Temple @ Ohio

Temple is riding a 3 game win streak and are pumped up. I dont think they win here tonight but they keep it closer than we think. I have the line set at Ohio -6 with a predicted score of Ohio 32 Temple 27.

Temple + 9 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

BOL tonight Spanish...I like it, but concerned about how well Temple will do w/out DiMichele...I'll be rooting for ya though!

:cheers:

Temple may or may not cover, but that prediction is too high. I am likely to ride the under for a few units.

GL

GL Shark... No play for me but I lean slightly the opposite of you.. Hope you hit it. See you around Saturday.:cheers:

Dont think I could bet on temple if they were getting 30..lol

GL BRO

Owls are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
Owls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.

Temple is 6-2 ATS this season, and they've won 3 times in a row coming into this game as a dog.

They even made the plays at Connecticut as a 30 pt dog, but the goddamned blind reviewer didn't see the WR's foot in the EZ, so they got hosed for a loss. I swear, why have the annoyance of official review if they can't get it fucking right?

This isn't last year, bro. Temple is more than solid as an ATS team.

I think this line is a joke, and I have Temple ML.

Red, what do you knwo bout the backup QB for the Owls? I just can't stomach this game so I didn't even cap it

Red, what do you knwo bout the backup QB for the Owls? I just can't stomach this game so I didn't even cap it

"Backup Charlton has played in three games this season, completing 11 of 17 pass attempts for 126 yards and a touchdown. Charlton also passed for 109 yards and a touchdown while replacing DiMichele against Miami."

Not bad for a rookie. I think the defenses in this game are suspect so the QB's should have a good game on both sides. Remember, this is Ohio, not Ohio State ...hehehe

I'd be all over this game if DiMichele were playing. He's actually a really good QB.

No clue on the backup, so no bet. I wouldn't be shocked either way -- if he plays really or if he stinks up the field.

He looked real good last week, going 9 of 13 for over 100 yards (and a TD pass, as I recall) in half a game. At the very least he shouldn't be the reason the owls lose.

The key for me is the Temple defense more than the offense, though. Look em up - they actually have some good numbers, and not just against shit clubs.

:shake:

"Backup Charlton has played in three games this season, completing 11 of 17 pass attempts for 126 yards and a touchdown. Charlton also passed for 109 yards and a touchdown while replacing DiMichele against Miami."

Not bad for a rookie. I think the defenses in this game are suspect so the QB's should have a good game on both sides. Remember, this is Ohio, not Ohio State ...hehehe

He's not a rookie. He's a Sophomore, and he played some last year.

If DiMichele hadn't gotten injured, I think the Owls would be going to a bowl this year. ...and deservedly so.

Look, I could be totally wrong, and Ohio will run for 300, and Charlton will throw 4 picks, but I just don't see this line making any damn sense at all.......and then Dr Bob played it, and it got even stupider.

imo.

but even if I am wrong, it just seems to me to be an absolute no play to lay almost DD in the MAC. I don't understand anyone playing Ohio. Period.

Look, I could be totally wrong, and Ohio will run for 300, and Charlton will throw 4 picks, but I just don't see this line making any damn sense at all.......and then Dr Bob played it, and it got even stupider.

imo.

but even if I am wrong, it just seems to me to be an absolute no play to lay almost DD in the MAC. I don't understand anyone playing Ohio. Period.

You are absolutely , positively correct. I DO think this line is skewed which is why I played it. I think Temple has a real shot at the upset here.

GL today, I bit at +10 (-115), there is too much bias toward temple from their 30+pt spreads last year. Good spot to prove otherwise..

me too, man...I'm not sure what the fuck Ohio managed to do on defense, but boy did I miss on that one...

and Akron, btw. I figured at WORST I'd split those.

just....wow. Maybe dr bob has turned his corner...

Back