Friday 11/06/15 NBA discussion thread

Home faves playing off 3 losses vs a team off a win are 5-16-2 ATS in November since 2010 (Celtics).

Definite look-a-head spot for the Wiz though.

Home faves playing off 3 losses vs a team off a win are 5-16-2 ATS in November since 2010 (Celtics).

Definite look-a-head spot for the Wiz though.

man, there is a trend for every situation it seems

saw this earlier thus my reluctance for now on C's

Celts have no one to cover wall..,smart is not playing andBradley will pick up 2 quick fouls like he always does..

deep bench for wiz who aren't looking ahead...
buyer beware

NBA have you tracked how the highest % side and total does day in - day out or how they do when they are over 70% ? Just wondering if that could be an indicator to play on or against...just a thought.

NBA have you tracked how the highest % side and total does day in - day out or how they do when they are over 70% ? Just wondering if that could be an indicator to play on or against...just a thought.

No I haven't tracked it. Don't have the time nor do I see the point of it. I would never make a play solely on the %'s. Again only one tool to incorporate. Books don't have to win every game and it's important to watch for reverse line movement, public dogs and public unders. It's not an exact science like I've said many times in the past

Celtics shooting 70% lead by 23..
wide open shots since Wall went out with 2nd foul

Back