Friday 01/25/13 NBA discussion thread

Boston never has a effort let down. They just been missing shots all season long. When they shoot 50% or more it will be a blowout.

Yeah tonight not good for me either bro... had Siena (local team) whom I've faded all year long... but it was a perfect spot for them. Down 1 with 2 minutes left and lose by 9. 8/8 ft's by Niagara and 0 from Siena down the stretch. F'in joke

BS nite so far it seems. Everything's opposite what you'd think.

played over OKC 209 and lake show -5 earlier today, lets see if I can minimize the damage.

3units each. GL

How is the Brooklyn/Memphis game so high? Wow, I took the under.. that looks silly. I liked that one too.

How is the Brooklyn/Memphis game so high? Wow, I took the under.. that looks silly. I liked that one too.
The Grizzlies have all the pieces to be a very good offensive team - I just don't understand why Hollins (usually) insists on playing at such a slow pace on most nights.

Mavs down 20 at hohome lol

What happens when a ton of money comes in on an 18-24 team versus a 34-11 team I guess.

Still shocked at how uncompetitive it is though considering the Spurs have whipped them twice before this season.

Wow...

I thought about the C's matchups and was like... they won't let Atlanta shoot 3's on them... wow... when one thing is fixed for the C's something else goes

What happens when a ton of money comes in on an 18-24 team versus a 34-11 team I guess.

Still shocked at how uncompetitive it is though considering the Spurs have whipped them twice before this season.

Wow...
exactly

mavs Layin down

Don't know a team that would want Pierce but think Boston could improve immediately if they could replace him with almost anything.

I still like this team to make a push for the finals too.... weird.

Back