Friday 01/09/15 NBA discussion thread

Flat tailing NBA shit tonight because I'm bored and stuck inside, but where are these halftime opportunities? I'm bored.

30 minute a game guy.. 18 pts off top of my head..
Need to see who else is hurt and expected to take his minutes...

Denver Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler will miss Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings due to a right knee strain. Rookie Gary Harris will start in Chandler's place at small forward. Chandler, who had suited up for all of Denver's previous 36 games, is averaging 14.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.

Denver Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler will miss Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings due to a right knee strain. Rookie Gary Harris will start in Chandler's place at small forward. Chandler, who had suited up for all of Denver's previous 36 games, is averaging 14.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.

I am on the tt over.. Was going to be on nuggz getting pts... This is going to make me pass...unless someone has other thoughts??

I did a little digging and found that since Mar 23 opposing teams going into Sacramento seeking revenge versus the Kings are 5-2 SU and ATS with an O/U of 7-0, scoring an average of 108 ±3. I took the team total over as well and got in at 104 at my book when it was 104.5 at Pinny. It's down to 104 at Pinny, I am guessing with the injury news.

Something else I found is that since Feb 19, opposing teams are 7-2 SU and 8-1 ATS playing the Kings in Sacramento when the Kings are coming off a win. The one ATS loss was the Nuggets' game at Sacramento back on Nov 5.

Last edited:
Waiting on pelicans to make it 3 team trade..more picks, and 2 more bucket of balls..:)

Memphis, Boston and New Orleans are in the advanced stages of a deal framework that would send the Grizzlies' Tayshaun Prince, New Orleans' John Salmons and a future Memphis first-round pick to the Celtics, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

New Orleans would send forward Quincy Pondexter to the Pelicans in the proposed deal, sources said.

Boston and Memphis believe they can complete the Green trade without New Orleans, but the Grizzlies want to move Pondexter before Green and his $9.2 million salary joins Memphis, sources said. Memphis is still discussing other deals for Pondexter around the NBA, but the focus on Friday night had been completing the trade with New Orleans, sources told Yahoo.

Memphis, Boston and New Orleans are in the advanced stages of a deal framework that would send the Grizzlies' Tayshaun Prince, New Orleans' John Salmons and a future Memphis first-round pick to the Celtics, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

New Orleans would send forward Quincy Pondexter to the Pelicans in the proposed deal, sources said.

Boston and Memphis believe they can complete the Green trade without New Orleans, but the Grizzlies want to move Pondexter before Green and his $9.2 million salary joins Memphis, sources said. Memphis is still discussing other deals for Pondexter around the NBA, but the focus on Friday night had been completing the trade with New Orleans, sources told Yahoo.
?

wow when they bring these dudes in from other countries, and they never fought OUTSIDE said country

merked

should make ESPN top 10

Tie game with 2 minutes to go...hmm

even a broken clock is right twice a day

and no, im well aware they have sucked for some time. Danny isnt going anywhere...Pags lovess him so he can trade everyone even the trainer and have Tommy Heinson play center and he doesnt have to worry about his job

Back