Friday 01/04/13 NBA discussion thread

the way i understand it twink could have a killer middle opportunity on virtually every game out there, every sport
and I hope people dont think I make this up....I posted NFL for a bit, and try to post the line I would still play it at if I have a favorable line

I guess it doesnt benefit anyone...kinda like the openers....so Ill prolly refrain from now on unless it is a line I see widely available that I think I can help on

and I hope people dont think I make this up....I posted NFL for a bit, and try to post the line I would still play it at if I have a favorable line

I guess it doesnt benefit anyone...kinda like the openers....so Ill prolly refrain from now on unless it is a line I see widely available that I think I can help on

I like to fade you, so can you keep posting....

J/k

it's a nice out on a game u are uncertain about, but don't just bet out of principle

lines aren't that close to reality enough to make a profit out of a point or two here/there. if the middle opens itself over key numbers and u don't like either side, then it may be worth a stab

If he has a team getting 3.5, when everyone else has it2.5 or 3, you will make money...in the NFL that is....kinda dumb to be honest to be booking your own lines in NFL

is that really the line u were looking for 2 months ago?

that said, they could

If he has a team getting 3.5, when everyone else has it2.5 or 3, you will make money...in the NFL that is....kinda dumb to be honest to be booking your own lines in NFL
he gets em from some site....doesnt say where....he shades accordin to the money he gets....still not sure exactly

for instance I had Louisville +15 the other night,,,huh?

Im just gonna play the bad lines...especially in NFL

it's a nice out on a game u are uncertain about, but don't just bet out of principle

lines aren't that close to reality enough to make a profit out of a point or two here/there. if the middle opens itself over key numbers and u don't like either side, then it may be worth a stab
but on key numbers?

I dont have the math to show, but Ive killed this guy this year...i have had a good year yes, but also just bettin his bad lines

Don't matter if LAL make playoffs as they're going to have to expend too much energy to get there at this point. The top 5 in the West are just disgusting

There are more guys in the NBA who hate to lose than there have been in the past 15 years

nfl is a much different animal than other sports twink. key numbers mean something in that sport, not so much in other sports

the nfl is the only sport i ever tease, and it's because both teams can hit the tease at an alarming rate...the way the clock runs, the strategy of the game, the competition...you name it. in the nfl, exploit those lines, especially if they cross over key numbers. u can middle if needed through other outlets, even if u wait until halftime to do so

but look at tonight

where was the +3 from? I dont know, I just ask

and always -110......never anything different

nfl is a much different animal than other sports twink. key numbers mean something in that sport, not so much in other sports

the nfl is the only sport i ever tease, and it's because both teams can hit the tease at an alarming rate...the way the clock runs, the strategy of the game, the competition...you name it. in the nfl, exploit those lines, especially if they cross over key numbers. u can middle if needed through other outlets, even if u wait until halftime to do so
tru dat bro

well hope 2nd h clips hit boys

off to bed...got a lil family day in the AM...then playoffs for NFL

Love that shiz....Ill be around

GL

someone post if we won LOL

y'all see that moose chase that dude at the ski resort in Vermont?

Its 20 minutes from where I almost took a job for next year. After seeing that and seeing the recent highs in the low teens I'm happy to be staying in the South

no dude im so tired and takin my wiz and kid to breakfast and childrens museum....and its almost midnite here and I hit happy hour

so i go out for dinner, no shit, 2 glasses of wine, it's game over...she's hiccuping

i wanna stay young and live like it's my last night on the face of the earth, instead i'm chatting with u guys. home before 10...ughhhh

i'm gonna be up for awhile whether i like it or not

work at home all fuckn week and jones to get out. malbec says "sit your ass down"

y'all see that moose chase that dude at the ski resort in Vermont?

Its 20 minutes from where I almost took a job for next year. After seeing that and seeing the recent highs in the low teens I'm happy to be staying in the South
No is there video

dwight, in the north it is cold. very cold. but your brain evolves at an unbelievable pace

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8UrY-UXw58?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8UrY-UXw58?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

my gf wants the nerd glasses and is infatuated with erin andrews braves. wants to be her for halloween 2013. i had to hold myself back with my thoughts

fashion, no glasses.

i like the look though and might bribe her opto to say differently

ever think you're smart? go ask grind a question about anything CBB

i think he has EVERY game played out in his xbox mind before he chooses to wager it. so impressive his knowledge

Back