Fri Mlb Mr Big's Play

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

INCREDIBLE DAY YESTERDAY.....start out the day I played $5 UNDER 7.5 SD game just to get my momentum back....it hits then the rest of the way was all perfect...Had cub 1st half , mets, stl, reds, angels RL (3rd day chase), LAD OVER and SFO UNDER 10 (my largest bet of the day, thanks to HILE75 .i figured he lost the 1st one ,2nd play got to come thru). I was about to pee in my pants bottom 8th when base loaded. Broken my rules on sports betting...lost so much, every rule just went out the window...Got back all my money and my confident. Lets get them tomorrow.

Just look at the board...damn too many games..I'm going to break it down by Early, MID, and Nite

Early game:

Min UNDER 9 -110...LARGE....this line is high how did they come up with this number? I'm also applying Hile75 style...Under Early game.

Min +105 ??? ...LARGE.....I dont get it...Garland is good but Baker last 2 game was near perfect...Mucho VALUE...

Mid Game:

Cubs -115 ?? This play must be a Trap...Any idiot like myself can say this play looks like a juicy sirloin steak....i'm an idiots....Medium....possible 1st HALF

BOSOX/DET OVER 10.5...both team bats or on fire....Medium

ARIZ/Reds UNDER 10 -20 ....Medium...

NYY -145 ....JUST BECAUSE COLON IS PITCHING.....small...Leaning OVER 10

Nite Game:

NONE.

gl.

I didn't see your post with the plays on the forum yesterday Phoso.

ADDING:

CUBS 1st HALF...MEDIUM....Jumping on CUBS BAND WAGON.

UNDER CIN....NOW AT ....LARGE.

MIL/WAS UNDER 9 ....Medium

CUBS/PIT OVER 9 EVEN .....LARGE>>>>>

gl

GL tonight phoso

no big papi or pudge for the boston/detriot game but the winds blowing out around 15 mph to LF.

thanks for the update reNew...i saw the line drop to 10 now....

Det/Over 10 ....AT small now....

Back