fresno game 2h

benweiser69

Pretty much a regular
anybody watching this game??? Just wondering if anyone is hitting the 2H. Already playing the under but thinking about hedging my Fresno -13 bet. Any thoughts???

Fresno St -7 2nd Half looks tempting, but...I may just stick with my original Fresno St -13 play.

GL bro

:cheers:

Why would you guys want to hedge? Fresno St has moved the ball at will, especially from the 2nd Quarter on. That big FSU OL is starting to dominate the undersized DL of NM State. Holbrook hasn't really been able to get into rhythm, as the Bulldogs continue to sustain drives and pound the ball.

I just see fresno running and running and running and not scoring. I really really really hope I'm wrong because i need Fresno in the worse way but I think I might just let it ride. I rarely hedge but I just don't have a good feeling with the weather and all. IF the Fresno QB is allowed to pass in to the 4th quarter it should be a cover no problem but I think the coach is going to hold them back with running out the clock with a 7-10 pt win.

I pounded under 31 like a retarded Mouse beats his meat but I'm hoping fresno can cover by 14 here. Good luck mags!!!

Fuck Fresno St. And Their Smile! Ass Worthless P.o.s. Head Coach!!! I Fucking Hate Martyball. I Hope They Lose Now For Fucking Playing Martyball With A Full 4th Quarter Left!!!

this is terrible they better put it in here or were fucked to the 9th degree, i knew this shit was going to happen but my dumbass wouldn't put it to the books......conditions have nothing to do with it because both pass %'s are pretty good.

this was so predictable at half time i was just to stupid to believe it. Anyway good luck to everyone tomorrow....later

Back