French Open Mens Semi Finals

Here in mountain time zone, coverage on NBC just started 12 min ago...they're showing Tsonga/Ferrer warming up.

Here in mountain time zone, coverage on NBC just started 12 min ago...they're showing Tsonga/Ferrer warming up.

Don't worry dude ... not missing much. Ferrer is playing very well, Tsonga is not and even though JW had a quick 3-0 second set lead, that's gone and Dave's now up a break. Should be over soon.

Just got 1/7 on Jo Willy. In the money now. Considering anything of that nature UMC?

I never hedge ... I made the bet for a reason so I always stick with it. Only time I hedged was on an 8 team parlay after 7 of them hit (Took IND -3.5 against IND in the AFC championship game). Was thrilled I did early because IND was getting killed at halftime but 35-31 IND final an I regretted the hedge!

Tsonga breaks back with ease. Such a strange 2nd set.

Excellent Match for Ferrer ... certainly going to look at him in the final. I think the line should be Nadal -440ish but the books may prop it much higher because he's Nadal and he owns Ferrer. I'm gonna take my chances and play Ferrer in the final on anything +400 or better.

2 for 2 today ... shaping to be a great weekend!

Last edited:
Wow ... Ferrer +610 (+7 games).

I'll be all over that one on Sunday. Too juicy to pass up, even if it's Nadal.

Just checked the lines at 5dimes myself as said the same thing... Wow! +600??? That's quite a bit better than +200 you were hoping to at least get. Gotta take a shot at it no doubt at +600. Hopefully Rafa is worn out from the thriller with Joker.

Back