Free money!! Bet home team in nba 2nd round. its like 13-1-1 ats.

The spreads are a little high on those teams though guys. In every market there is a CORRECTION that takes place. Consider this guys if the Roulette wheel lands on Black for 1000 spins in a row or lets say the whole MOnth of May, it does not increase the chances of the next spin going on red. THe ball has no memory as does playoff basketball.

However one trend I will give to you BOS is that just like in NFL people kept waiting for the pub Fav's to stop covering and they never did.

So it is possible that the home teams keep covering- we could see a 3-0 here with all blowouts. BUt if it is going to be 3-0 it will be won on the court with these 3 teams and dont let the past influence you at all.

Also if this was the case where the home teams are winning every game GUYS, they shoud just cancel the NBA this year because no road teams are gonna win and the Champs would be Boston then because they dont have to win a road game. Consider this it is very true.

Like anything it is timing-- People keep on talking about this Millionaire double up strategy on a $50 bet. The odds of that are basically very very bad, but if you can come on to a trend and ride it, it is your best chance. IE Detroit REDWINGS has won 9 in a row, lets say they win vs Dallas that would be 10, and if they can sweep that is 14, if you stop you still had 10 in a row. You have to get on these things early guys and ride them. I am not saying it is too late now, because I cannot see the future. BUt what I can tell you is that Home Court is pretty big, but a road team will win soon, these teams are both PRO teams and one can win on the road at some point in time. What we are seeing is very good teams that are able to win at home, PARITY PARITY, all teams are fairly close and Home is the decider.

The real way to make money is to bet teams in sports for a small amount and then keep doubling them up and hoping for a nice streak on one of the teams- The key is knowing when to pull out- You can make some huge money if a team hits you 6 or more wins, which happens from time to time, its all timing, and you have to be on it. Instead of picking 10 different winners it is easier to concentrate on a team that is hot for you.

If you guys want to pick road teams to win in playoffs go to Hockey, good teams do it on the road, and crowd is a non factor in hockey.

People keep on talking about this Millionaire double up strategy on a $50 bet. The odds of that are basically very very bad,...

I believed it's incorrect ... the odds are still the same ! I'm waitting for my 8th wager right now -and I took out my $50 -so $6,350 is Bookie's money ( even- now it's mine)

:shake:

Well your first time you usually pay full price, but the 2nd or 3rd time when she says $500, you say $200, and you both agree on $250, the market has corrected itself, becase you actually got 2 for the price of 1.

People keep on talking about this Millionaire double up strategy on a $50 bet. The odds of that are basically very very bad,...

I believed it's incorrect ... the odds are still the same ! I'm waitting for my 8th wager right now -and I took out my $50 -so $6,350 is Bookie's money ( even- now it's mine)

:shake:

good luck take the Wings tomorrow they will beat Dallas tomororw in hockey

Well your first time you usually pay full price, but the 2nd or 3rd time when she says $500, you say $200, and you both agree on $250, the market has corrected itself, becase you actually got 2 for the price of 1.

Yeah that is true, I guess every market has a CORRECTION- even at strip bars for lap dances sometimes you can make deals if you go for like 5 dances with a stripper. This one strip bar was so pissed about the cheap fuckers that would be trying to negotiate deals with the dancers, they put up a sign, " Lap Dances $20 and NO BARGAINING"

I agree, but when a trend is hot you have to play it..
I think enough people are betting the road team still, last night lots on boston and sunday lots on the bees.
Good luck in whatever you do, its your money not mine...

The spreads are a little high on those teams though guys. In every market there is a CORRECTION that takes place. Consider this guys if the Roulette wheel lands on Black for 1000 spins in a row or lets say the whole MOnth of May, it does not increase the chances of the next spin going on red. THe ball has no memory as does playoff basketball.

However one trend I will give to you BOS is that just like in NFL people kept waiting for the pub Fav's to stop covering and they never did.

So it is possible that the home teams keep covering- we could see a 3-0 here with all blowouts. BUt if it is going to be 3-0 it will be won on the court with these 3 teams and dont let the past influence you at all.

Also if this was the case where the home teams are winning every game GUYS, they shoud just cancel the NBA this year because no road teams are gonna win and the Champs would be Boston then because they dont have to win a road game. Consider this it is very true.

Like anything it is timing-- People keep on talking about this Millionaire double up strategy on a $50 bet. The odds of that are basically very very bad, but if you can come on to a trend and ride it, it is your best chance. IEwould be 10, and if they can sweep that is 14, if you stop you still had 10 in a row. You have to get on these things early guys and ride them. I am not saying it is too late now, because I cannot see the future. BUt what I can tell you is that Home Court is pretty big, but a road team will win soon, these teams are both PRO teams and one can win on the road at some point in time. What we are seeing is very good teams that are able to win at home, PARITY PARITY, all teams are fairly close and Home is the decider

The real way to make money is to bet teams in sports for a small amount and then keep doubling them up and hoping for a nice streak on one of the teams- The key is knowing when to pull out- You can make some huge money if a team hits you 6 or more wins, which happens from time to time, its all timing, and you have to be on it. Instead of picking 10 different winners it is easier to concentrate on a team that is hot for you. Detroit REDWINGS has won 9 in a row, lets say they win vs Dallas that

If you guys want to pick road teams to win in playoffs go to Hockey, good teams do it on the road, and crowd is a non factor in hockey.

Dont tell that to the pens, they are 8-0 at home..

2 things BOZ- You can play a trend with a certain team- Just because most teams are winning at home in the playoffs is irrelevant. You have to find the teams that are likely to keep the trend alive and win at home. This trend does not mean that there will be all game 7's with the home team winning?

Boz I was referring to betting on PITTS and WIngs at home as both are undefeated at home. Taking these guys on the road is money as they are going to meet in the finals. They are hands down better than the competition and will get the wins on the road.

Your selections are good ones, but do not have more chance based on this stat you posted, I can assure you that. Your picks have other reasons going for them- detroit pissed after Nelson guarantee, Detroit in a close out game- Hornets also coming off bad games, Hornets at home- Unless they can use the points from the 13-1-1 spread covers that stat is what it is "a stat" it is irrelevant and effects public betting patterns. It is why VEGAS is VEGAS.

in the end you are saving money.

paying for sex usually costs less in the future than sex for free.

Yeah that is true, I guess every market has a CORRECTION- even at strip bars for lap dances sometimes you can make deals if you go for like 5 dances with a stripper. This one strip bar was so pissed about the cheap fuckers that would be trying to negotiate deals with the dancers, they put up a sign, " Lap Dances $20 and NO BARGAINING"

hey you can always bargain!! status quo on your side. unless she wants to play and unzips your pants. status quo has changed.

Back