*** Free 2015 Masters Contest *** (updated with standings)

What do those numbers represents, Shaker? Finishes in the past at The Masters? But that doesn't sound right as Rory surely hasn't played that many times here?

What do those numbers represents, Shaker? Finishes in the past at The Masters? But that doesn't sound right as Rory surely hasn't played that many times here?

There are a multitude of different ways to qualify for the masters. Typically the way in which a player qualified is listed by their name...previous winner, Ranking on the money list, Won previous major, etc. The numbers beside their names address the ways in which they qualified. Rory qualified by 7 different criteria

Only thing I don't like about this contest is I already got a call from bookmaker. But it's a free contest, I'll live.

Post #2 has the breakdown of what each number means. I told her to pick 5 guys that sounds familiar to her after looking at post #2. Didn't realize Shane Lowry was a household name but she picked him over Tom Watson for the 5th pick after conveying to her that the last time he won the Master was prior to our birth.

you gave them your real #?

I'm an honest guy, what can I say.

Yeah, it was a "required field", but I realized later I could have put anything in there. Cut me some slack, it was 4 in the morning.

Here's the leaderboard of everyone that was entered, pending checking with Fondy on bookmaker info sent. If you haven't seen just send the info guys...it's really so simple and important for us to have.

Feel free to double check my math. Only one cup of coffee and still in my glasses, sooooooooooo

Leaderboard:

Jump -30
Play2win -27
takeit -26
jk16 -26
Rexy -25
sharp square -25
Kobe -25
TreyDawg -25
Fondy -24
bibbydole -23
tooltones -23
jiggster -23
McAvoy08 -22
SIGO -22
tipyerbartender -22
aplous -21
oakas -21
guiness -21
Lloyd Braun -20
Marlo -19
Gandolf -17
Ivy -17
Carolina Guy -17
Bear -16
T-Squared -14
reNew -14
TheLaw4 -14
Cappy -14
mcdrew -14
casual -13
mogo -13
madshooter -13
Hesnotmypres -11
shaker -11
Dwight =6
bloodhound -6
Tout Hater -6
gunner4ever -6
orangemonk -5
kjohnson109 -5
ProV1Colt Even
B.A.R. MC

I'm Even Par at the Masters! I'll take that!
Only 30 shots behind Jump! So your telling me I have a chance!

Updated through round 3...feel free to double check:

Jump -36
Rexy -32
takeit -32
jk16 -29
sharp square -29
Hesnotmypres -28
Lloyd Braun -28
TreyDawg -28
Play2win -27
Fondy -27
oakas -27
tipyerbartender -27
tool tones -26
Gandolf -26
McAvoy08 -26
guiness -25
Ivy -24
jiggster -24
aplous -24
Carolina Guy -24
bibbydole -23
madshooter -22
Kobe -22
T Squared -21
Marlo -21
Bear -21
SIGO -20
mogo -19
reNew -17
casual -17
Cappy -17
shaker -15
mcdrew -13
TheLaw4 -11
kjohnson -10
gunner4ever -10
orangemonk -9
ProV1Colt -7
Shrute -4
bloodhound -4
Tout Hater -4
B.A.R. MC

If I end up winning this week I plan to roll that money over to a cumulative majors contest...whoever has the best score for all four majors get the money.

If I end up winning this week I plan to roll that money over to a cumulative majors contest...whoever has the best score for all four majors get the money.
Sounds great.
But what if the say the same person wins the next 3 majors with a score of say +3 U.S. Open -3 Open and -Even for pga.
Would the person winning the Masters w/ a score of -30+ automatically win it all? Even though someone won 3 majors in a row?

By no means am I complaining, just curious.

Thanks Jump and Good Luck!

Here's what I have for the final standings. Once again, if you see an error, let me know.

Jump -42
TreyDawg -41
takeit -40
Fondy -39
jk16 -38
sharp square -38
Rexy -35
Lloyd Braun -35
Carolina Guy -35
Gandolf -35
Ivy -35
Bear -33
McAvoy08 -32
guiness -30
oakas -30
T Squared -29
tool tones -29
aplous -28
Kobe -28
Play2win -27
bibbydole -27
madshooter -26
SIGO -25
mogo -25
Marlo -24
jiggster -24
tipyerbartender -23
Hesnotmypres -23
reNew -22
Cappy -21
shaker -21
ProV1Colt -19
gunner4ever -15
mcdrew -14
kjohnson -14
orangemonk -14
casual -13
TheLaw4 -11
Tout Hater -2
Shrute +3
bloodhound +3
B.A.R. MC

Sounds great.
But what if the say the same person wins the next 3 majors with a score of say +3 U.S. Open -3 Open and -Even for pga.
Would the person winning the Masters w/ a score of -30+ automatically win it all? Even though someone won 3 majors in a row?

By no means am I complaining, just curious.

Thanks Jump and Good Luck!
The person with the best overall cumulative score for all four majors will win this prize. You have to play all four majors contests, and make all four cuts, to be eligible. It won't be easy having to make each cut.

Back