an_burningbag.gif

.5U -
Air Force UDML 238 @ Utah State
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

clover.gif

Last edited:
GL Jimmy, not sure why New Mexico State is off the board. I know Blakeney announcing his retirement isn't the reason

Interested in your thoughts on AF Jimmy.

Do you think their box scores have been a little misleading thus far this season due to all of the turnovers?

BOL!

Interested in your thoughts on AF Jimmy.

Do you think their box scores have been a little misleading thus far this season due to all of the turnovers?

BOL!

I am a little perturb that I didn't get the +9 earlier I the week, so I suppose I'll have to settle for the +7.

Yes I do. I watched the entire 2nd half of the Boise/AF game, and obviously the 7-2 turnover ratio skewed the stats quite a bit. By the same token you have to give a team a little credit for consistently creating turnovers, and Air Force currently ranks 10th in the nation in turnover margin.

Air Force was destroyed by Utah State last season, primarily by QB Chuckie Keeton (who of course is out for the year). They were simply not able to slow him down. Furthermore, Air Force did a lot of self-destructing in that game which also contributed to it getting out-of-hand last season. Air Force is a much more mature team this year, and they have a very bad taste in their mouths about how last season's game played out. This is a game Air Force has been looking forward to, and think we'll see and much improved defensive effort from them this time around. And while I don't think there is any doubt that Utah State is the better team here, I look for this game to come down to the wire and fall within the number.

:shake:

Adding:

Saturday Afternoon:

.5U - TCU UDML +270 @ Baylor

Saturday Evening:

5Us - LSU @ Florida UNDER 23.5 (1st Half ) "Best Bet"

Saturday Late:

.5U -Air Force UDML +238 @ Utah State

Jimmy, Do you still feel strongly about Wash St. What are your main drivers for the pick? I really want to jump on Stanford. Their defense is a joke and Stanford has good back end. GL this weekend.

I feel like the WSU game is very tough to judge...two years ago it went down to the wire and then last year at WSU Stanford blew them out.

Judging from what I have seen this season though WSU looks like a team that is competing every week but I do not believe they have faced a defense like Stanfords yet. WSU will keep chucking it until the end though and they always have the ability to backdoor cover. Do we think Stanford's offense has the ability to sustain long drives - they have looked horrendous this season against all defenses.

Back