*** Freak Pics *** (Week 3)

Jimmydafreak

Pretty much a regular
*** Freak Pics *** (Week 2)

I gave a little back Sunday and Monday nights when both first half totals went OVER, but still finished the week a respectable 12 & 4 on regular plays, and 3 & 1 on "Best Bets". On to the . . .

Week 2 Card:

Saturday Early Games:

Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Cincinnati @ Purdue +5
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Saturday Afternoon Games:

Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Western Kentucky @ Alabama -11.5 (2nd Half)
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Kentucky @ Florida -6.5 (2nd Half)
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Wofford +44.5 @ Mississippi
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Saturday Night Games:

Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State ** Best Bet **
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5 ** Best Bet **
moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

North Carolina @ Illinois +7 ** Best Bet **
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

Saturday Late Game:

Texas Tech ML-101 @ Arizona State
an_burningbag.gif
an_burningbag.gif

peace.gif

Last edited:
Something about the unc line and activity makes me think Illy week 2 = Auburn week 1

good luck freak

Something about the unc line and activity makes me think Illy week 2 = Auburn week 1

good luck freak

The Illinois secondary is a concern, but I think Lovie Smith will have an effective defensive game plan to keep this close.

A tough spot for UNC in that they have to follow up their bruising battle with a SEC blueblood, and now have to travel into Big 10 country to face hungry and scrappy Fighting Lovie's! The Heels do have the benefit of facing JMU next week, so there is certainly no look-ahead here.

:shake2:

My Week 2 struggles continue to haunt me. I went 6 & 7 on regular plays, 0 & 2 on UDML, and 1 & 2 on "Best Bets" Despite the Week 2 carnage, I still had a chance to squeak out a small profit had Texas Tech won, but it was not to be. I am now 4 & 3 (57.1%) overall on Best Bets, which is really bad for me. My weekend was saved by me going a miraculous 6 & 0 on NFL yesterday!

On to Week 3 we go!!!

:tiphat:

I feel your pain. Just an awful week for me. You'll bounce back, I'm sure.

That seems to be a common theme. It seems like a lot of people got crushed this weekend. Fortunately for me, the NFL saved me, so I actually ended up pulling a slight profit - and I hate the NFL.

I was still asleep Sunday morning when a friend called wanting three NFL picks. That's the first time I had even looked at the card. So I pondered the card for a moment and decided to put in some early-game wagers. I went with Tampa, Houston & Oakland. All three covered!!! So then I though, well shit, let me bet some late games, and went with the NY Giants, Detroit and New England. Again all three hit again!!! So I did absolutely zero handicapping on NFL games yet went 6 & 0 (something that will probably never happen again). That sure helped heal my Saturday boo boos!!!

Back