Forward down the Field...the 2017 Detroit Lions Thread...

Yeah, that was nice to see yesterday. Hopefully good health moving forward for him.

I have to say, I really like the Lions this week although its not a game and/or situation I have a lot of confidence in. Now that the line has headed down to -2 or -2.5 in most places, I think the value is there.

BAR, you know this team, what are your thoughts this week?

I have to say, I really like the Lions this week although its not a game and/or situation I have a lot of confidence in. Now that the line has headed down to -2 or -2.5 in most places, I think the value is there.

BAR, you know this team, what are your thoughts this week?

Well,

Interesting game as I have thought from the beginning. I do like that Carolina is off a huge win like that last week. Hopefully this is a bit of a letdown spot. With that being said, Detroit is off a big road win as well.

I never trust the Lions to play a 'full game'. The MNF game was pretty close though. Especially at home they have the utmost confidence the game is never over the last few seasons. I think this is a real good battle. I think the Lions win but I also think it is another routine 4th quarter game down at Ford Field. Not for the faint of the heart, that is for sure.

Yeah the best strategy for the Lions for the past while is wait it out and look for a 2H play. Maybe that's best here as well.

Yeah it sure is. I got lucky on Sunday taking the Lions tt O10.5 2h since they converted a 2pt conversion. The NFL taketh a lot so when it giveth, just be happy.

Dan GrazianoESPN Staff Writer
i

Lions QB Matthew Stafford suffered a sprained ankle and a hamstring injury in Sunday's loss to the Panthers, source says. Plan is for Stafford to see how much he can do in practice this week and try to be ready to play Sunday in New Orleans.

Yesterday was 'same ole Lions'...

I have seen it enough in almost 30 years of watching...a big raod win and stink it up at home after. That game was not as close as the score indicated. Cam Newton was 'good/great' Cam.

Stafford situation bears watching. We saw it derail last years final few games.

Being this is the Lions thread and they are one of my top 2 plays this week.....what are your thoughts here? Perhaps something I am overlooking?

Being this is the Lions thread and they are one of my top 2 plays this week.....what are your thoughts here? Perhaps something I am overlooking?

I'll be honest...

I have no idea tonight.

I do love home games at night in Detroit. It is always a bit more amped up.

Golden being out perhaps is big. That is the safety valve for Fratty. We need to check his status.

Then there is Fratty...did he get healthy during the bye week?

Team should just start the backup and put Stafford in with 5 mins left in the 2Q to get warmed up

Browns come to town... Then at Soldier.. get through there 2-0 be huge...sets up a Turkey Day SHOWDOWN with PUnit.

If jimmy had doubled down on that 20 it would have been more epic than I can handle

Just heard this is the first time in franchise history they've swept the division on the road.

:doh:

Just heard this is the first time in franchise history they've swept the division on the road.

:doh:
That is amazing to me.

Simply amazing.

And then you think about the fact we are 6-4...:confused3:

Back