Formula 1 In-Game

Almost moved there years ago I had actually found a decent place that was around 200k. That same place is now damn near 500k

Yeah indoor golf here you pick the course and first one I did was Coeur d'Alene so it was that course, just on a screen

They are interviewing celebrities and the interviewer has no idea who anyone is

He thought paulo banchero was Patrick Mahomes lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
They are interviewing celebrities and the interviewer has no idea who anyone is

He thought paulo banchero was Patrick Mahomes lol
I just had to call my mother, another mom's day gift is the shitshow that is this Sky Sports intervieing

He tried so hard to get Beckham and whiffed but on the 0-2 pitch finally snuck a question in

id say so unless he fucks up or if Leclerc changing to Hard tyres gives him a boost

Wish I knew more about how this sport works. Just doesn't seem like anyone can pass anyone. I wonder what Vegas will be like.

It's still entertaining regardless

Wish I knew more about how this sport works. Just doesn't seem like anyone can pass anyone. I wonder what Vegas will be like.

disagree, feel like weve had like 15 passes in this race

its just the top 4 are so dominant right now

Best of the best

Indy car is next for entertainment for me

NASCAR is some weird thing that the US wants to have its own grip on, no one in other countries care about it

Earnhart Jr is a gem that it produced at least

Mercedes hasn't figured it out like Ferrari and Red Bull

Has nothing to do with Lew lol
He's only name I know. Well and Andretti who I don't see racing

As I type that they mentioned Shumaker who I know too

Why would one car maker be worse than the others?

And Red Bull makes cars? Lmfao

Also looks like if you guys are right this guy in lead cannot be caught. 8 second lead? That's insane

And Red Bull makes cars? Lmfao
Red Bull are like a corporate version of the X games.

Look at their sports portfolio. Air racing, soccer, Formula 1.

Gotta get past thinking their just a drink, gotta realize what they're doing. Very smart company.

Red Bull are like a corporate version of the X games.

Look at their sports portfolio. Air racing, soccer, Formula 1.

Gotta get past thinking their just a drink, gotta realize what they're doing. Very smart company.
Fun fact: I went to the first X-Games

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back