Former Ref Tim Peel Answers Questions On Make Up Calls!

I gotta ask.. why do you capitalize every single word in your posts?
Good Question. I Have 2 Answers.

1. I Like The Way It Looks, Easier For Me To Read. Wait. So That's 2.

3. I Think It Is A Form Of OCD I Have. Possible. Unsure.

:shake:

Thanks @peelpub94 All The Best To You As Well!

Already Picking Out Sharks Games I'm Taking The Lady. Tampa In October Afternoon Game.

I Got Lucky. She Wasn't A Hockey Fan Until She Met Me. Now She Loves It!

Thanks @peelpub94 All The Best To You As Well!

Already Picking Out Sharks Games I'm Taking The Lady. Tampa In October Afternoon Game.

I Got Lucky. She Wasn't A Hockey Fan Until She Met Me. Now She Loves It!
My wife was looking up pre season schedule last night, didn't give a shit about hockey until me either. Glad we've had that effect on them :)

Good Question. I Have 2 Answers.

1. I Like The Way It Looks, Easier For Me To Read. Wait. So That's 2.

3. I Think It Is A Form Of OCD I Have. Possible. Unsure.

:shake:
My handwriting is all caps. It's how they made us do it in college for surveying, neatness counted. But I couldn't be bothered to hit the shift key on every word.

Lean under this afternoon. Gives me something to listen to driving this afternoon other than baseball. Thoughts?

My handwriting is all caps. It's how they made us do it in college for surveying, neatness counted. But I couldn't be bothered to hit the shift key on every word.

Lean under this afternoon. Gives me something to listen to driving this afternoon other than baseball. Thoughts?
Shit! Had no idea it was opening day for the Sharks! I have no lean on over/under. Sharks played well pre season so I'll throw beer and pizza money on Sharks ML for shits and giggles. GL This Season @Zeke

Back