Forget wins and losses pick 3 teams

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
You think will make money for bettors. You can list specific situations if you want. One of my 3 will be Portland at home.

My real homework starts when the season starts, so I'll have to pass on this one. Have to believe a healthy Tim Duncan leads the Spurs off to a flyer, thou.

Remember this is ATS. Two and 3 for me will be the Rockets and Orlando as road dogs. GL

-Rockets as Road Dogs. That popped into my head instantly as well Tuck....

To be continued

The Rockets are going to be a supirse teeam IMO. I kinda called for that last year but the injuries killed them. Even with 3 power teams plus Clippers out Wesyt I think Rockets could make it to at least conf finals if all goes right. Great value in spots early in the season.

ill Go with

ORLANDO As dog.

CHARLOTTE As dog.

GOLDEN SHOWER As dog.

Good Thread idea TUCK!!

I actually think the rockets struggle this year.. Too many guys who want the ball. I dont think they are anything better than an 8 seed.. JVG is the worst coach possible for this team

Heard the same thing about the Clippers last year. Turned out that having a lot of people that can score is good. Van Gundy? Not sure but he seems to have moved toward a more liberal game.

Back