Football Futures...

MENACE

I wish I could do this :seeya: right to opening day of the regular season. I took some futures, and here's what I got...

Superbowl Champ:
Cleveland Browns 40-1
Minnesota Vikings 25-1

NFC Champ:
Minnesota Vikings 12-1

Division Odds:
Cleveland Browns +190
Minnesota Vikings +180
San Diego Chargers -300

Chicago Bears UNDER 8 -145 (for the max allowed)
Cleveland Browns OVER 8 -120
Jacksonville Jaguars OVER 10 -130
Minnesota Vikings OVER 8.5 -130
New England Patriots OVER 12.5 -105
Pittsburgh Steelers UNDER 9 -115
Washington Redskins UNDER 7.5 -110

:cheers:

That skins under is the only one I disagree with....they have too many weapons and a strong defense to only win 7...I think they make the playoffs.

I wish I could do this :seeya: right to opening day of the regular season. I took some futures, and here's what I got...

Superbowl Champ:
Cleveland Browns 40-1
Minnesota Vikings 25-1

NFC Champ:
Minnesota Vikings 12-1

Division Odds:
Cleveland Browns +190
Minnesota Vikings +180
San Diego Chargers -300

Chicago Bears UNDER 8 -145 (for the max allowed)
Cleveland Browns OVER 8 -120
Jacksonville Jaguars OVER 10 -130
Minnesota Vikings OVER 8.5 -130
New England Patriots OVER 12.5 -105
Pittsburgh Steelers UNDER 9 -115
Washington Redskins UNDER 7.5 -110

:cheers:

GL Menace. I agree on Chicago, Minnesota, Pittsburgh and Washington. I disagree on Jax and have no opinion either way on the other two.

I like the Pittsburgh bet, it reminds me of the Eagles total at 9 last year that looked too easy based on the past. If the books liked the Steelers their line would have been 10. It's a huge public team.

Drew-New Englands kind of iffy but there schedule is such a joke and I think they'll have a chip on their shoulder after last year. I can very easily see 13-3 or 14-2. And I just think the skins are the worst team in their division plus they gotta play the AFC North. Although I did take that before the Jason Taylor trade.

PJ-I would take the Bears under if the number was 5. I love the Vikes in the trenches on both sides of the ball and whats not to like about all day? Oh, and whenever it's convenient I'm going to need an avatar change. Go Bucks!

Trout-I live in the DC area and see the skins all the time, I don't see too many weapons. Obviously Portis is nice, and I like Betts. But I don't trust their D (especially up front), or their QB play. Who knows, we'll see. I know I'm not with many people on that one, that's for sure.

MusicCity-It takes 9-7 or worse to beat me on the Jags and I flat out don't see that as a possibility. I think that as an amazing all around team. A little weak at WR, but they sure as hell make up for it elsewhere. Yea I really like the Pitt under, I mean have you seen their schedule? Holy shit is really the only way to describe it.

Cleveland O8 is a loser. They will regress this year and take a step back.

Cleveland O8 is a loser. They will regress this year and take a step back.

If your talking in terms of win totals maybe but they play a much tougher schedule this year. There offense has been looking good through training camp only if there defense can come around.

Back