Fondybadger's Week 3 College Football Plays

I have a Memo due Monday that's 20% of my grade in a class that I haven't started on (just got it Wednesday). So I need to get some of it done. You going anywhere to watch the Badger game today? Fucking Big 10 network need to head to a bar or something to watch it. May just swallow the bullet and listen to it on the radio.

I got the BT Network at my house so Ill probally just stay here and drink some Keystones and Jager. No work tonight so its going to be a day full of football and drinking, hopefully making some money along the way

Will Fondy get laid by anything other than "the Stranger" in his first semester of law school?

Yes +2500000
No -30000000

I'm with the smart money.

Don't make me come up there again and beat yall in your own games again!

As long as you bring that pretty lil thang with you again you're always welcome up to Wisconsin. Heck next time she's in Madison or Milwaukee let me know and I'll take her out on the town... and then...

As long as you bring that pretty lil thang with you again you're always welcome up to Wisconsin. Heck next time she's in Madison or Milwaukee let me know and I'll take her out on the town... and then...

don't worry she will be with me...i know yall aren't used to seeing pretty southern girls from alabama..

and that "pretty lil thang" is now my fiancee as of a month ago

Will Fondy get laid by anything other than "the Stranger" in his first semester of law school?

Yes +2500000
No -30000000

I'm with the smart money.

You fuckers are so kind. I'm sure my chances improve every time I open a thread on here in class and there's some random nude picture in a thread or guys like RambleOn send me a message in the biggest font he can on AIM asking how my herpes treatment is going or Tru asking for an 8-ball... You're all a lot of help. Think I hear an ambulance shouldn't you be following that RJ?

don't worry she will be with me...i know yall aren't used to seeing pretty southern girls from alabama..

and that "pretty lil thang" is now my fiancee as of a month ago

Well I just lost all respect for her then. She could do so much better. Guess I should have gotten her drunker when ya's where up out of the hicks.

LOL

Anyways, that's awesome Jimmy. Congrats. Although I'm a bit peeved it took you a month to tell me. I'm expecting pictures too...

After the Brewer game last night, not sure if I'm going to drink today or not. Need to get a lot of work done this weekend.

:shake:

Has anyone seen any posts by me last night? I remember coming home, making a box of Mac & Cheese, and getting on to see who was around, and then things get a little murky. Woke up with noodles on my shorts...

Just wondering how big of an ass I made of myself online. If it was half as big as I did at the muni, I want to apologize right away...

No drinky drinky for me today, either...

:shake:

Has anyone seen any posts by me last night? I remember coming home, making a box of Mac & Cheese, and getting on to see who was around, and then things get a little murky. Woke up with noodles on my shorts...

Just wondering how big of an ass I made of myself online. If it was half as big as I did at the muni, I want to apologize right away...

No drinky drinky for me today, either...

Nah just your normal fade fondy stuff :36_11_6:

It's a bit hazy for me that's for sure. I think I sent like a 100 messages on myspace last night to random women in the area.

What issues need addressing in the memo?

Hypothetical California case dealing with emotional distress. Using Yurick, Cochran, and KOVR-TV as my "authorities" on the case. They spoon fed us so much (doing the synthesis chart for us, helping us outline, pretty much walked us through it). I'll probably end up doing it Monday afternoon. Only 6 pages double spaced and it's the rough draft that's needed to have a conference with the prof on tuesday so she can go through it then we can edit it. I'm sorry schools been a joke in "toughness" so far. I think I've had high school classes that where more difficult.

Hypothetical California case dealing with emotional distress. Using Yurick, Cochran, and KOVR-TV as my "authorities" on the case. They spoon fed us so much (doing the synthesis chart for us, helping us outline, pretty much walked us through it). I'll probably end up doing it Monday afternoon. Only 6 pages double spaced and it's the rough draft that's needed to have a conference with the prof on tuesday so she can go through it then we can edit it. I'm sorry schools been a joke in "toughness" so far. I think I've had high school classes that where more difficult.

I just DESTROYED the bathroom...

Good luck. That brings back some memories. :whip:

God am I glad I'm done with that. Couldn't pay me enough to go back...

ADDING
$150 UConn 1H -16.5 -110
$150 Auburn 1H -7 -105
$150 Iowa 1H -10 -105
$150 Northern Illinois 1H -7 -110
$150 Minny 1H -3 -120

$150 Syracuse +11.5
$150 UNC -3
$150 psu -33.5
$150 Cincy -7
$150 Pitt +12.5
$150 Indy +14

everything is at -110, i'll be up in the morning, er afternoon
must be a typo,
where on this planet can you find indy + pts ?
good luck today brother !

FADEMENOW...

I am sorry to hear of his passing.

God Bless Him and his family. :shake:

$150 Michigan -9
$150 Oklahoma -46
$150 Texas -17
$150 Texas Tech -28
$150 Florida International +33

$150 Ohio State 1H ML -130
$150 Michigan 1H -5.5 -110
$150 Oklahoma 1H -27.5 -110
$150 Oklahoma 1H -27.5 -110 (hehe like my flat betting ;))
$150 Texas Tech 1H -14 -120

Other Evening Plays (All Plays $150)
Vanderbilt -7 -105
Toledo +27 +100
Louisiana Tech +33.5 -110
UCLA -15.5 -110 (now a double wager)
Washington State -24 -120
Washington State 1H -14 -110
Houston -14 -115
Louisville -4 -110 (double wager)
Louisville 1H -2.5 -110 (double wager)
Boston College +7 -110
USC -9.5 -110 (double wager)
USC 1H -6 -110
Boise State -11.5 -110
BYU -6.5 -110
Hawaii -17 -110 (now a double wager)
Hawaii 1H -9 -110 (double wager
FSU -4.5 -110 (double wager)
FSU 1H ML -150
SDST +28 -110
Stanford -7 -110
LSU 1H -23 -110

Damn, I didn't notice the news about Fade in your original post. That bums me out. I remember shooting the shit with him years ago comparing notes on the SEC...and him giving me shit about the big 10 being second class. He will be missed.

Back