Fondybadger's Wednesday Night Hoops

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
06-07 NBA Record 109-96-7 +$4813
07-08 NBA Record 6-11-1 -$272
08-09 NBA Record 3-0-0 +$300

It was a nice start yesterday, hopefully I can keep a similar pace all season.

$100 Nets +6
$100 Heats ML +133
$100 Bucks ML +126
$100 Spurs -2

Good Luck!

I like that Heat moneyline.

Think the Knicks need time to gel a bit, although they will be running and gunning early(hence my hova). I think in this up and down track game the best player(Wade) will shine and Miami takes it in 4th.

Better team getting points in what is basically lined a PK on a nuetral for Bucks/Thunder. Back to back but that doesn't mean much at start of season. Just want to see Bucks gel a bit more first before I touch them.

Better team getting points in what is basically lined a PK on a nuetral for Bucks/Thunder. Back to back but that doesn't mean much at start of season. Just want to see Bucks gel a bit more first before I touch them.

I was happy to have them on a back to back tonight as they have the first game jitters out of the way. Look for a few bench players to get time tonight that didn't last night.

The way Charlie V was picking up fouls last night he was trying to get the bench involved all by himself. :)

GL tonight Fondy.

The way Charlie V was picking up fouls last night he was trying to get the bench involved all by himself. :)
GL tonight Fondy.

He played like 9 minutes last night? I was talking more along the lines of Joe Alexander to get his first professional minutes. Maybe an appearance by Croshere.

He played like 9 minutes last night? I was talking more along the lines of Joe Alexander to get his first professional minutes. Maybe an appearance by Croshere.

Exactly. He started and got 9 minutes because of foul trouble. Luc Mbah a Moute and Malik Allen played a bunch because of it. I was just making fun of Charlie V for his lack of effort as much as anything. I don't believe Croshere was even on the active roster last night as he didn't even show up in the box score with a DNP.

on the suns tonight fondy, good health on that game but your other three looks good, best of luck man

Exactly. He started and got 9 minutes because of foul trouble. Luc Mbah a Moute and Malik Allen played a bunch because of it. I was just making fun of Charlie V for his lack of effort as much as anything. I don't believe Croshere was even on the active roster last night as he didn't even show up in the box score with a DNP.

thought i saw him in uniform... one of my classes I just got out of is taught by a Bucks front office staff member and he was saying the plans are to play Alexander tonight, situations permitting, and someone else -- didn't hear who he was talking about, but assumed it was Croshere.

Back