Fondybadger's Saturday Plays

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
2007 Season 95-85 -$4263
Week 1 23-14 +$677
Week 2 16-13 -$4220
Week 3 56-58-3 -$720

I'll be getting obscenely drunk all weekend. Don't see me adding more than a play or two this weekend, if any. Have fun everyone.

$100 Penn Sate -3 -105
$150 Michigan State -11 -105
$100 West Virginia -24 -115
$200 South Florida -13 -105
$150 Wisconsin -7 -115

Good luck this week!!!
:smiley_acbe:

2007 Season 95-85 -$4263
Week 1 23-14 +$677
Week 2 16-13 -$4220
Week 3 56-58-3 -$720

I'll be getting obscenely drunk all weekend. Don't see me adding more than a play or two this weekend, if any. Have fun everyone.

$100 Penn Sate -3 -105
$150 Michigan State -11 -105
$100 West Virginia -24 -115
$200 South Florida -13 -105
$150 Wisconsin -7 -115

Good luck this week!!!
:smiley_acbe:

On two, going to add another and like the 4th. Against on WVU-ECU

:cheers:

Wow, did you really bet 114 games last week???

It's amazing what happens when you're sitting in front of your computer for 15+ hours watching games, drinking, and chasing... Most games I was betting 3 or 4 different ways with 1H/2H/game/total... I'm getting away from all of it this weekend for a nice drunken good time cheering on my Badgers.

Par for the course...

we call it.."FondyStyle"

Most of the time it works out for me too... Last two weeks in NFL/CFB I've been getting smoked losing my big ones early and winning the small ones, then chasing late to make up for it and losing those too...

Recipe for disaster = lose big early + okay evening + chasing late

When can college basketball get here?

• USA Today's Erick Smith - Wisconsin 28, Iowa 16. "It is rare to see a team in the top 10 win and drop two spots in the polls, but Wisconsin has been less than impressive against both UNLV and The Citadel. Have no fear, Madison. As long as the Badgers keep winning, they'll move their way back up the ladder."
  • The Sporting News' Tom Dienhart and Matt Hayes both predict Wisconsin to win. Dienhart calls it UW 27, Iowa 20 while Hayes sees more of a blowout, predicting a 34-14 Badgers victory.
  • Four of the five CBS Sports.com experts are going with Wisconsin, with Jason Horowitz the lone person selecting Iowa.
  • The Harmon Forecast predicts the final score will be Wisconsin 30, Iowa 17.
  • Rivals.com's Olin Buchanan calls it Wisconsin 31, Iowa 21.
  • Scout.com's Benjamin Worgull predicts Wisconsin 35, Iowa 17.
  • Collegefootballnews.com sees a close game: Wisconsin 24, Iowa 16. "Wisconsin's defense will finally show up and stuff the Iowa offense, but Hill and the running game aren't going to rumble until late. This game is on Donovan, and while he'll take five sacks, he'll also beat the Iowa secondary for two touchdown passes. UW TE Travis Beckum will have a huge day."

Big Ten preview

By MARK STEWART
mstewart@journalsentinel.com

Posted: Sept. 20, 2007

PENN STATE (3-0) at MICHIGAN (1-2)

When: 2:30 p.m. Saturday (ABC).
Player to watch: Mike Hart, Michigan - The senior, who ranks third in the nation with 167.3 yards rushing per game tries to bring the nation's No. 1 run defense (opponents average 0.6 yards per carry) to its knees.
Recent history: Michigan won, 17-10, last season for its eighth straight victory in the series. The Wolverines lead, 9-3, overall.
Key statistic: Michigan held Notre Dame, the first non-spread team it faced this season, to 79 total yards and 10 first downs last week.
Bottom line: The Wolverines struggled mightily against spread teams, but that's not Penn State's style. The Nittany Lions' pro-style offense is just what the doctored ordered for the Wolverines, who should build off of last week's victory if quarterback Chad Henne (leg) plays.

ILLINOIS (2-1) at INDIANA (3-0)
When: 11 a.m. Saturday (Big Ten Network).
Players to watch: Kellen Lewis, Indiana and Juice Williams, Illinois - This matchup pits two of the league's most athletic and entertaining quarterbacks, although Lewis is the more accomplished player at this point.
Recent history: Indiana's Austin Starr hit a 33-yard field goal as time expired to lift the Hoosiers to a 34-32 victory in Champaign, Ill., last season. It was Indiana's second straight victory and third in the last four meetings.
Key statistic: The Hoosiers, which ranked last league in rushing in 2006, lead the Big Ten in rushing with 258.7 yards per game.
Bottom line: Thanks to the newfound teeth in its defense, Indiana will improve to 4-0 for the first time since 1990.

NORTHWESTERN (2-1) at OHIO STATE (3-0)

When: 2:30 p.m. Saturday (ESPN).
Player to watch: Chris Wells, Ohio State - The Buckeyes have a running game thanks to the play of the sophomore the past two weeks. He has gained 278 yards in 44 carries during that stretch.
Recent history: Ohio State scored a 54-10 victory last season in Evanston, Ill., and has won the last two meetings, 102-17.
Key statistic: The Buckeyes rank eighth in the league in total offense with 420.3 yards per game but have been remarkably balanced. They've gained 606 yards rushing and 655 passing.
Bottom line: Northwestern won't escape Columbus with a victory.

MICHIGAN STATE (3-0) at NOTRE DAME (0-3)
When: 2:30 p.m. Saturday (NBC).
Player to watch: Jonal Saint-Dic, Michigan State - The senior defensive end, who had three sacks entering the season, already has five and ranks second in the nation with 1.67 sacks per game.
Recent history: Notre Dame rallied for a 40-37 victory last season, but Michigan State has won five straight in South Bend, Ind., and seven of the last 10 overall.
Key statistic: The Spartans are tied with Indiana and Penn State with a nation-best 17 sacks. Notre Dame has allowed a nation-worst 23 sacks.
Bottom line: Look out Jimmy Clausen, it's going to be another long day.

PURDUE (3-0) at MINNESOTA (1-2)

When: 8 p.m. Saturday (ESPN2)
Player to watch: Curtis Painter, Purdue - If Florida Atlantic's Rusty Smith can burn the Gophers' defense for 463 yards and five touchdowns, Painter, the Big Ten's leading passer, should also feast on their defense.
Recent history: Purdue has won eight of the last 10 meetings, but these teams have put on some entertaining shootouts the past decade, especially in Minneapolis. The last two games there went to overtime.
Key statistic: Minnesota's defense ranks 116th out of 119 teams, allowing an average of 556.3 yards per game.
Bottom line: The Boilermakers' defense will be tested by a Minnesota unit that averages almost 500 yards per game, but will leave town with their second road victory of the season.

Hot damn bro, you are the human buffet of betting:smiley_acbe: On the other side of the Mich St and leaning towards ECU, but GL on the rest:cheers:

Good luck today dude. With you on a couple most likely against you on West Virginia havent decided yet. And dont kid yourself. You know you will add lol j/k. Hopefully you dont have to after you hit all the early games though. Go Bucky. Wish I was up there right now

I don't feel too good right now. Thought Linde's roommate getting me high this morning would make me feel better, but guess not.

Back