Fondybadger's 2016-17 NFL Playoffs (Breaking news! Fondy is an idiot)

Such a raging homer. You bet everything packers under the sun and going to lose every one of them.

Hard to do man. Wow.

Alternative fact per local news coverage. They're seeing more of the Packers fans than Falcons fans outside the stadium.
fixed to represent those hefty fans

tough game boss. you are probably very disappointed but from where you were in week 10, I'd call the season a success.

The Falcons are not my NFC champions. They don't represent me and I refuse to allow them to represent me in the Super Bowl. They may have won the contest fair and square, they may have scored more points and prepared better than the Packers, but it is fact that the Packers have more fans and are acquiring more fans each day and therefore are a better representative in the Super Bowl. The Falcons are illegitimate and I know that these NFL rules that determine winners and losers of these contests have been in place for many years but this time they need to be changed so that my team would have won, even though the other team had a better campaign today. I know the fact is that many many people are excited for their Falcons to represent them in the Big Game, but if I and others protest enough maybe I won't be a whiny little bitch anymore, and I'll feel like I'm part of a winning team. I know my way is the best way, my Packers should be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl, you just haven't opened your blinders yet to accept my opinion as our own, the way it really should be. Go Patriots!

Back