CTG Partner
2007 Season 190-150-3 +$1576
Week 1 23-14 +$677
Week 2 16-13 -$4220
Week 3 56-58-3 -$720
Week 4 3-2 +$168
Week 5 28-26 -$417
Week 6 64-37 +$5671

Last week was the breakout performance that I had been missing all season. For once I won my larger plays, which hadn't been happening all season, and I got out to a positive start in the early games. Guess not taking Wisky for once paid off? Not that anyone would ever call me a homer (laugh). Besides it being my best single day ever, I also hit my largest ML dog with UCLA at +1240 that was pretty tasty. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going this week.

Week 7 42-50-2 +$2042

Last edited:
Wednesday Play

$75 Pittsburgh -4.5 -110
It's a coming out party for Pittsburgh this week. From reading articles from the local paper, the kids were burned out from early seasons practice and feel that the bye week helped rejuvenate them. I'll take the home team in this prime time match up. Depending on the total, I may look at the under for around 100-125.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thursday Play

$50 Wake Forest +6 -105
I'm a bit hesitant to go against FSU as they just seem to win, but the team just doesn't impress me. After getting shell shocked last season 30-0, I think FSU is going to be pressing too much, especially the QB who was benched because of that performance. While I think FSU does enough late to pull out a small 1-4 point victory, early turnovers and a lack of a running game will doom the spread.
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Friday Wager/Lean

LEAN Hawaii -18.5
I want to see who the quarterback is first. If it is NOT Brennan, I'll make a larger wager. If Colt45 is in there, I'll still make Hawaii a $200 or so play. SJST hasn't performed well at all this season and they don't have the offense to make Hawaii sweat one out. Graunke will be out to prove something if/when he's in there. It's not near a critical number right now and I'm going to wait to see what way it goes over the week.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2] Brennan vows to play Friday<!--endheadline-->[/SIZE][/FONT]<!-- LIST NON-EMBEDDED ASSETS AT THE TOP --><!-- STORY CHAT ANCHOR LINK -->
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana][SIZE=-2] [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana][SIZE=-2] By Stephen Tsai
Advertiser Staff Writer
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] The swelling subsided substantially in Colt Brennan's sprained right ankle, and the senior quarterback vowed to play in Friday's nationally televised road game against San Jose State.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] "I'll be going all out this week," Brennan said, noting the Warriors have a bye the weekend after Friday's game. "I've got nothing to lose."

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] During the second quarter of Saturday's 52-37 victory over Utah State, Brennan aggravated a sprained right ankle that was originally injured Sept. 14.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] "My ankle got caught when I got hit (while throwing a pass)," Brennan said. "My ankle was planted. I strained that exact same part of the sprained ankle."

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] At halftime, a tape wrapping and ankle brace were applied to the ankle. But during the first series of the second half, the right ankle began to swell.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] "I had this throbbing pain because my ankle was swelling up, but the brace and the tape were compressing it," Brennan said. "It made it extremely uncomfortable and achy. It didn't leave any room for my ankle to breathe. When I got it retaped, it was sore, but the throbbing pain went away."

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] By then, Tyler Graunke was in the midst of completing nine consecutive passes and leading the Warriors on four scoring drives.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] After the game, Brennan's right ankle ballooned.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] "Even the trainer thought it would be really bad in the morning," Brennan said.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] But when he woke up yesterday morning, the swelling on the ankle had subsided.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] "When I went to get treatment, they were like, 'I can't believe how much the swelling went down. What did you do?' " Brennan recalled. "I don't know, but for some reason, the swelling went down."

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] Because there is one fewer day to prepare for Friday's game, the Warriors will practice for one hour today. They usually only have conditioning drills on Mondays.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] Brennan said he will practice to keep sharp.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] Against Utah State "I felt like I had my rhythm and momentum back as far as throwing the ball," Brennan said. "I felt I was out in front most of the time, and I was throwing good balls. I don't want to lose that rhythm. I'll practice every day."

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1] Brennan said he noticed he is rebounding quicker after several incidents in which his right ankle was aggravated.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]"I've had some bad luck in practice," Brennan said. "I've had cases where I've gotten leg-whipped. I got stepped on really badly. Another time a running back got blown back into my ankle. I mean, it swells up. The good news is that even though it got hit and it was really bad because it was on the same spot, it's been easier to bounce back from."

Link to Article
[/SIZE][/FONT]

San Jose St. is 3-3 after losing their first three games--all on the road--to Stanford, Kansas State, and Arizona State. Last year, their only loss at home was to Boise St., and they have a defense that has some experience. The offense is getting back Y. Davis and has plenty of experience, as well.

I'll be on the other side with a very small play on the ML. On WF, too, side and ML. GLTY

Saturday Plays
$200 Michigan -5 -110
$150 Virginia Tech -13.5$150 Tennessee -6.5
$100 Houston -20.5
$100 Washington State +17.5
$150 Notre Dame +14$100 TCU -4.5
$100 California -14

If you know me I'll be lock in other players through out the week.

If you'd like to discuss any game, if I have good thoughts on it I'll let you know. Just don't have the time to pull a Rexy and go over each Saturday game with having school these days.

Nice looking card Fondy - I agree with several of your plays/leans in particular Miami, Wyoming, Wake Forest and California. I will probably be on all 4 of those.

Any insight on the Illinois-Iowa game?

Any insight on the Illinois-Iowa game?

Iowa has been god awful this season. Illinois off a big win and thinking big, maybe too big. Line looks way too low and a sure Illinois win. Hence I'm thinking Iowa to win SU. They're just so bad this season I'm not sure.

Wisconsin wins SU IMO...I'm in a big morelli/penn st fade mode right now...

I'm in a big Wisky fade mode right now. Luke Swan out for the year with the Hamstring injury. So Wisky down both their starting WR's... Just have Beckum at tightend and no proven backup RB on the road while Smith is suspended on road games.

I'm in a big Wisky fade mode right now. Luke Swan out for the year with the Hamstring injury. So Wisky down both their starting WR's... Just have Beckum at tightend and no proven backup RB on the road while Smith is suspended on road games.

But penn st. has morelli...
:hang:

Iowa has been god awful this season. Illinois off a big win and thinking big, maybe too big. Line looks way too low and a sure Illinois win. Hence I'm thinking Iowa to win SU. They're just so bad this season I'm not sure.

I agree here

fondy,

I'm afraid the only thing that will be coming out during the Navy vs. Pitt games is all the fans' hair as they watch Wanny try and coach against Paul Johnson...GL this week to you...

Fondy, nice job last weekend, do you have any thoughts on UM (-5), UVA (-3.5) and Indiana (+6)

Purdue at Michigan
It seems to be about that time of year to fade Purdue. They blow out a few cupcakes in non conference play and then get into the heart of their schedule and go on a losing streak. As bad as Michigan's defense has been playing this season, Purdue's allowing more yards per game. I was a bit surprised with how Purdue played against Ohio State. Defense did a bit better than I thought it would, but then tOSU seemed to get pretty conservative in the second half. While Hart has been stellar not much has seemed to click with Michigan, yet they're 2-0 in Big 10 play. They're playing at home in a type of game that their team is use to playing. I'm waiting for Henne to step things up and I have the feeling that this game is going to be a lot like how Notre Dame game started for Michigan. One other thing to look at is that Purdue hasn't won at Michigan in over 15 years.

UConn at Virginia
First I don't have a real strong feel on this game. Was hoping to talk to guys like Husky before I put in a wager. My main thoughts on the lean are that UConn has the edges in almost all the stats this season, but their level of competition has been a joke. UConn has played Duke, Temple, Akron, Maine, and an under performing Pittsburgh team. Virginia has had a bit harder of a time, especially on the road this season, but what I like about the team is they've been able to win the close ones at UNC and at MTST.

Indiana at Michigan State
MSU is going through their normal big 10 downswing as well. They started the year 4-0 beating up on UAB, Bowling Green, Pittsburgh and Notre Dame. Lost at Wisky and at home versus Northwestern. I think MSU wins this game straight up late in the game and would really like to get 6 or 7 points in the game, but it's down to 5 for me right now. Indiana has been playing great ball and they're starting to get some confidence, while MSU may not have too much confidence right now. Going to be a game time decision for me.

why Pitt nick? i wanna play Navy...

As I said earlier the quotes coming out of the Pittsburgh papers this week are showing a bit more confidence that what has been there all season. Pitt doesn't have a lot of seniors starting and the younger kids who are getting their feet wet should start to be coming into their own. While you have Navy coming off a win over Air Force, they may be in for a bit of a letdown.

KENTUCKY?

You better wait and grab AT LEAST 10.
I wouldnt be surprised if you got an 11 or 12 by noon on Saturday.

This is your guidelines.

10 or less LSU or no play
14 or more Kentucky or no play
10.5 - 13.5 No mans land

LSU's fifth string defense is better than Kentuckys starters.
THATS RIGHT we dont have a fifth string you do the friggin math.

GL this week Nick. Ill most likely be on Michigan St this week but everything else looks like were on the same page minus a few differences. Hopefully you have another day like last week.

And I might be getting a fake on Thursday so maybe Badger game at a bar Saturday?

P&G, you don't think I should fade LSU? Aren't they the next team to lose SU? ;)

I'm really torn on that game. I really want to take LSU, but it seems too easy with the line.

$100 Ohio State -30.5
- Check the article posted by JumpOnBoard in Lindetrain's tread (Kent resting players for MAC play)

focking hell, fondy
whats your bankroll :o :o

It's unlimited - well until I lose - the magic of having a local... and then trying to get yourself out of trouble. It's why I'll put in wagers through-out the day and not all ahead of time. Gives me a sense of where I'm at and to make sure I can cover things if I take an 0-fer

With you on Wyo and BYU, but don't really like your play on Miami. I'll probably take G.Tech ML. Best of luck on the rest of them.

I'm happy with 54...
$100 Pitt/Navy under 54 -110

Then just a little first half action, didn't cap specifically for 1H in this game, just riding my game wager
$50 Pittsburgh 1H -2 -115

GL this week... Like the hawkeyes at home catching points in a big letdown spot for Illinois..

462365_clover_leaf.jpg

LOL Nice one Marcus... I'm going to get drunk in the ingame tonight. Said screw doing any work tonight. I need to relax.

It's one of those game you watch and get a boner when seeing the 2H lines

$600 Navy 2H Over 14 -115
$500 Pitt 2H Over 16.5 -115
$900 Navy/Pitt 2H Over 28.5 -110

wow good luck there fondy....2gs on the second half..lets cash them all and have a good start to the week...gives me reason to watch this one now to see some more points scored

wow helluva 2H for u in the PITT game.....

congrats on the huge .500 night! :tiphat:

Back