Fondybadger Olympics Wagers

Good Luck fellas ...agreed would be nice to watch this stuff.

Gotta roll with AG here and back Motha Russia ...:cheers:

Good Luck fellas ...agreed would be nice to watch this stuff.

Gotta roll with AG here and back Motha Russia ...:cheers:

Dude, seriously fuck NBC. I hate this coverage. I think the biggest problem is that they only show americans but I wanna see other shit too. The russian game is nowhere to be found in the US of A, its not on TV..I have no idea if I have this NBC basketball channel because they are starting to show shit at 2:30 AM...thats the 3rd game. If you are going to have a basketball channel, wouldnt it make sense to have all the basketball games? I dont know if I have this channel yet, but I have a weird suspicion that I do since my brother in laws second cousin is Brian Williams

those Russians are fixing things again

An Indian Boxer (do they even exist?) has beaten the World Champion Russian in the 2nd round, a round the Indian wasn't even expected to make.

I wonder how much the Russian mob had on that result?

Dude, seriously fuck NBC. I hate this coverage. I think the biggest problem is that they only show americans but I wanna see other shit too. The russian game is nowhere to be found in the US of A, its not on TV..I have no idea if I have this NBC basketball channel because they are starting to show shit at 2:30 AM...thats the 3rd game. If you are going to have a basketball channel, wouldnt it make sense to have all the basketball games? I dont know if I have this channel yet, but I have a weird suspicion that I do since my brother in laws second cousin is Brian Williams

i watch NBC nightly news all the time, and brian williams comes off as a real down to earth every day average joe type guy seems like a cool dude yeah and NBC sucks dick at coverage

I came into the Olympics thinking fade Russia where there is spread they will be fixing . Cant trust the Russian mob....

i watch NBC nightly news all the time, and brian williams comes off as a real down to earth every day average joe type guy seems like a cool dude yeah and NBC sucks dick at coverage

to tell you the truth ive only met him once at my sisters wedding, just introduced myself and thats it, seemed like a nice guy, he was making a lot of people laugh, all I can really tell you, my brother in law isnt really that close to him but his dad is

I can tell you its 27-16 Australia after the 1st, why did I think this team would be so good?

I usually run into 3 Olives. But when I was there, the shit was harder but it went down easier

NZ win a rowing gold by 1 1/100th of a second

thats insane to have 2 such results on the same day for sports other than athletic sprints

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning
$40 Yes USA wins 4x100m men's swimming medley -925 (10ish)

Women's Basketball
$10 Spain -31 over Mali (9:00pm)
$20 Russia +11 over Australia (11:15pm)
$10 China -1 +100 over Czech Republic (8:00am)
$10 New Zealand +52 over USA (10:15am)

weak night of betting, softball and volleyball really aren't that appealing to me anymore.

im fairly certain Fondy that Argentina beats Brazil in there soccer matchup a couple days from now

im fairly certain Fondy that Argentina beats Brazil in there soccer matchup a couple days from now

I'm going to follow you and if it loses then I will mercilessly rail Pittsburgh football every week of the regular season.

Of course I'm kidding. I will mercilessly rail Pitt no matter what

Sunday Night/Monday Morning

Softball
$50 Taipei Softball -4.5 over Netherlands (9:30pm)
$100 USA Softball -2.5 over China (midnight)
$30 Canada +1.5 over Japan (5am)

Beach Volleyball
$20 Rogers/Dalhauser -315 over Klemperer/Koreng (10pm)

Men's Basketball
$30 Croatia -25 over Iran (9pm)
$20 Australia +10 -120 over Lithuania (11:15pm)
$30 Greece -7 over China (2:30am)
$30 Spain -29 over Angola (4:45am)
$20 USA -35 over German (8am)
$40 Argentina -8.5 over Russia (10:15am)

ya, i smell that man.

every chinese point-guard i've ever seen in my life, whether they play professionally or casually at the park, none of them can dribble to the left, they turn the ball over like crazy and have horrible decision making skills.

that battle between yao ming and that fucken huge 7 foot 450 lb greek monster is gonna be crazy.

honestly, i never knew black people lived in greece, let alone 7 foot, 450 lb big black dudes.

that battle between yao ming and that fucken huge 7 foot 450 lb greek monster is gonna be crazy.

honestly, i never knew black people lived in greece, let alone 7 foot, 450 lb big black dudes.

thats why his nickname is BabyShaq :seeya:

Last edited:
Played Und 158 Iran , looking at Lithuania , Greece but flimsy on this , Spain -29 to make a statement vs a team that cant compete with them and Germany and under ...not so much a letdown but hard to believe after Greece and Spain there is reason to win by 35 + here ....

The unpatriotic whore did all she could but her comrades failed her. The other starters for russia went 1-13 and scored 2 points. Granted , some of them were glorified starters that hardly played really.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>RUSSIA</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>M Kuzina, F</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0-4</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>O Rakhmatulina, F</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>1-6</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>N Vodopyanova, C</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>R Hammon, G</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>8-11</TD><TD>2-3</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>M Karpunina, G</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0-3</TD><TD>0-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Softball
L $50 Taipei Softball -4.5 over Netherlands (9:30pm)
W $100 USA Softball -2.5 over China (midnight)
$30 Canada +1.5 over Japan (5am)

Beach Volleyball
W $20 Rogers/Dalhauser -315 over Klemperer/Koreng (10pm)

Men's Basketball
W $30 Croatia -25 over Iran (9pm)
W $20 Australia +10 -120 over Lithuania (11:15pm)
W $30 Greece -7 over China (2:30am)
$30 Spain -29 over Angola (4:45am)
$20 USA -35 over German (8am)
$40 Argentina -8.5 over Russia (10:15am)

Nice 5-1 start to the night. Can't believe Taipei lost straight up, and Australia absolutely killing Lithuania.

Monday Night/Tuesday Morning

$20 Treanor/Walsh -605 over Renata/Talita (9pm)
$20 China basketball -9 oer Belarus (2:30am)
$100 Russia basketball -4 over Spain (10:15am)

Much like his own father , i think he is an unpatriotic whore ...., based on my limited knowledge of the situation.

every other sport does this and it maybe a dream so why not play for another country and for hammonds get paid. Holden plays for Russia

$20 Treanor/Walsh -605 over Renata/Talita (9pm)
$20 China basketball -9 oer Belarus (2:30am)
$100 Russia basketball -4 over Spain (10:15am)

Much Thanks, Compadre...tailed you on Mother Russia...:cheers:

Was a little worried down 10-21 end of 1st and 18 in the 2nd...always nice to end the game on a 43-16 run for an 84-65 FINALE.

Just like you capped it? :tiphat:

Mully

wow i fuckin told everyone and their mother to take Argentina, but everyone just bashed me!

Much Thanks, Compadre...tailed you on Mother Russia...:cheers:

Was a little worried down 10-21 end of 1st and 18 in the 2nd...always nice to end the game on a 43-16 run for an 84-65 FINALE.

Just like you capped it? :tiphat:

Mully

Oh, without a doubt how I capped it ;)

Congrats on the win.

Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning

Softball
$75 USA -3 -120 over Japan (9:30pm)
$50 Australia -2 -110 over Canada (Midnight)

Men's Basketball
$50 Croatia +13 over Spain (2:30am)
$100 Argentina -4 over Greece (10:15am)
$200 Australia +31.5 oer USA (8am)
$50 China +10.5 over Lithuania (4:45am)

May put a bit more on both Argentina and Australia.

Back