Yanks, BC, Brar, Satyr, Joe, thanks guys. GL tonight

Friday April 18

17-9-3 +8.97

NY Rangers / NJ Devils over 5 +140

NY Rangers +102

Nashville / Detroit over 5

GL Everyone:cheers:

icon14.gif

Nice grab on that series bet with the Sharks a few days ago...

Like all your plays tonight in all honesty

BAR - thanks man, thought it was a bit of an overeaction before the key game even happened. Series isnt over, but I like being up 3-2 with a dog series price. Minny needs to string it together though. Good to hear. GL

GSRO, Brar, thanks guys. GL

Saturday April 19

19-11-3 +9.39

1-0 Series +1.00

Montreal -118

Colorado 1st Period -142

Montreal / Boston under 5

Minnesota / Colorado under 5

GL everyone:cheers:

plaued theAvs int eh in game thread, salvaged a night. Great game in Boston. Great series. IMO close out day, and I'll play it like that.

Sunday April 20

22-13-3 +10.21

1-1 Series -0.10

Detroit -152

Dallas -127

Anaheim / Dallas over 5 +118

GL everyone:cheers:

Way to get the EN for the push in Dallas.

I'd also like to thank the Gambling Gods for the Stars tonight. They helped, not totally balance out a losing day, but close (f**king NBA).

I also wish I would have been able to get down on Colorado last night after the first two losers. You knew when the Habs and Flyers couldn't do it, that the Avs would. Engh, it happens.

Congrats on the day, Santa, great work.

Joe, good stuff. THought there was a good shot when Dallas made it 3-1, even though it took a little longer than expected with yet another stupid penalty taken by Pronger. GL

Satyr -thanks. GL

Monday April 21

24-13-4 +12.21

Washington / Philadelphia over 5.5 +104

Montreal -199

Yeah, I like the Habs tonight, I can't lay -200 though. Principle, you know.

I did parlay them small with the Cavs in the NBA, however, that is a nice little 2/1ish payout if if hits.

An over in a closeout game, eh . . . too rich for my blood. But I'm rooting for you.

Cat - thanks man, so do I. GL

Joe - i think the overs in close out games are under rated, in certain spots of course. If not just for the last push, but especially more so with 2 teams that can score. The over has been good in Philly in games 3-4 and not really close. penalty fest in game 5, if that stays the same I think the PP units do the job, and of course a Philly win. With MTL, I'll say I most likely wouldnt have played them at that price in early games etc, but like I posted before, give me Price over THomas in a game 7 with neither playing one before. GL

BAR, Brar, Satyr, Eddie thanks fellas. GL

Tuesday April 22

26-13-4 +14.25

Philadelphia / Washington under 5.5

Grand Salami under 10.5

Calgary +178

I know I liked the over last night, but the style of play in Washington has been different, the only 2 unders in the series have come in the nations capital, Huet was great last night. If the refs keep the whistles away and let the players play I cant see this going over.

CGY, I think has this series, SJ hasnt played a real good game yet IMO, and in a way Im hedging out with my SJ series play but I still think CGY has just as good a shot to take it

SC: glad to see the "old" SC back winning units...hope your CAL play is dead wrong but can definitely see the value.

Noose - well, I still have the sharks series at plus money, so Im personally fine either way. Enjoy the game. GL

Alex - well, thats OK, like I said, Im just going with the way I think, and guaranteeing a profit on the game. GL

Brar - lets get that late game. GL

Back