First Round Playoff Pucks

That NYR play is extremely smart. I really really applaud you for that one no matter what happens.

I'm on the Caps for the series, so I'm laying off and hoping they show up, but dammit, I can't get around how much I like that play.

I think that Calgary under has a great chance, too. If I play anything tonight it might well be that.

Good luck tonight, Santa.

Pater, Joe thanks fellas. GL. 1-2 on the night, no goals in the 3rd in MTL sucked. anyhoo, how starts soon so i might not be around till puck drops.

Totals 6-6-1 +0.2
Sides 6-5 +4.05

Thursday April 23

Detroit -1.5 +155

Carolina / New Jersey under 5 +105

Anaheim +130

GL Everyone:cheers:

BAR, Tbone, GSRO, BC thanks fellas. Nope, 2 outta 3 I'll take every day. GL

Totals 7-6-1 +1.25
Sides 7-6 +4.35

NY Rangers / Washington over 5

man do i hate totals. any ideas why some books have 5 goals and heavy juice vs -5.5 -110 or something?

think i may throw a flyer on the wash puckline and hope ovechkin plays out of his mind tonight

Peldas, Tbone thanks guys. Another no goal 3rd peoriod it happens... onto Saturday night. Heading home right after the show today so wont be around till tomorrow / late tonight.

Totals 7-7-1 +0.25
Sides 7-6 +4.35

Grand Salami under 16.5

Joe, thanks. not even close, lol. GL Nice to get the series though.

Totals 7-8-1 -0.75
Sides 7-6 +4.35

NY Rangers +125

might still play the Canes/ Devils game.

Tough past couple days, onto MOnday nights all important game 6's

Totals 7-8-1 -0.75
Sides 7- +3.35

Monday April 27

Calgary -127

San Jose / Anaheim under 5

GL Everyone :cheers:

gl tonight santa. before the series, i leaned home teams winning out this series, but i dont know it i can back the flames tonight. they're defense is hurting right now. no idea whats gonna take place in the ducks/sharks series.

just seen on sportscenter that mike green and donald brashear are suspended for game 7?? i seen brashear's hit and think its warranted, but i missed what green did. thats a big loss for the caps, but still think they take it at home.

just gotta correct my last post. sportscenter sucks and now went back on what they reported. now they are saying green and brashear are not suspended, but have a meeting with the league at 1 today.

TC - I think (obviously) it will be a homer series here on out. Belive Iginla will bring it tonight after his comments in Game 5. Sea of Red will be rocking, if Chicago had shown they can play 60 minutes in CGY I might have stayed clear, but they havent, no road team has in the series.

Yup, just a meeting at 1, SC is too busy talking about the draft. Was about to lose it in Indy this week watching it for a few minutes in the morning. GL tonight

JG, sorry i didnt see that post earlier. Definitely like calgary and like the Ducks to win, not sure what I'll do if it goes to 7 but this is the Ducks shot. I'll take my series into the game though. GL

Joe - good to hear. Would love to see another game 7... not in Anaheim series though :) GL

Nice to finish up that Ducks series last night. I will most likely play them again vs the Wings too.

Totals 7-8-1 -0.75
Sides 7- +2.08

Tuesday April 28

Home Teams -1.5 -105

GL everyone:cheers:

I checked my book as well and it was the same. I just don't understand the line. With the Caps a 250+ fave, and the Devils expected to win at home as well, I would think it would be alot juicier or maybe even -2 1/2.

Just trying to read in between the lines. Maybe Vegas sees 1 of the home teams going home after tonight. Hopefully the Caps!

BK - I personally like both home teams. Caps have come alive and the Rags have yet to solve a goalie other than Theodore, Ovechkin is starting to score as well. History sides with the home teams in Game 7's, and I think the Rags are pretty demoralized. Devils, you gotta like Marty after some softies, and generally a bad game.

Yeah, I may have to bet the Devils tonight.

Tough not to consider the under there, too, despite the price.

I've got a series play on the Caps so I'm playing the Rags' PL hoping for a middle.

Good luck, Santa.

BK - I personally like both home teams. Caps have come alive and the Rags have yet to solve a goalie other than Theodore, Ovechkin is starting to score as well. History sides with the home teams in Game 7's, and I think the Rags are pretty demoralized. Devils, you gotta like Marty after some softies, and generally a bad game.

I am not a big hockey backer, although i love the playoffs. Curious to hear your reasoning on this bet though. If one of the dogs win by just one, the other home team will have to win by 3. Why not just lay medium chalk with NJ and take your chances?

Sharpie, you make a good point, but IMO I already had the Devils at a medium price with the series play on, so the HT goals was in 'essence' more of a play on the ML for the Caps, which I liked too but thought the price was a bit much. GL

Back