First informant comes forward against Vick

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Good article by Kelli Naqi at ESPN.com.

Basically what it says is that Vick is thunder-f**ked if this informant's got any credibility whatsoever.

Of course, with a good lawyer they might be able to keep this guy out of jail, same thing if he were to roll on everyone and anyone he knows in the game. But there's a real chance that where there were two Vicks in the NFL last year, that this year there will be none.

Good article by Kelli Naqi at ESPN.com.

Basically what it says is that Vick is thunder-f**ked if this informant's got any credibility whatsoever.

Of course, with a good lawyer they might be able to keep this guy out of jail, same thing if he were to roll on everyone and anyone he knows in the game. But there's a real chance that where there were two Vicks in the NFL last year, that this year there will be none.

I hope there is none. Theyre BOTH a disgrace to blacks and all other young kids...

Based on that ESPN story, as far as Im concerned, he's as guilty as OJ.

Who OWNS property?, knows who living in it?, and has no clue to what the character is like??? Quit it!

Hey! Hey! Where's Al Sharpton???? Come on Al... arent you gonna say what a nice boy Vick is??? Hey Al, here's "the bird" for ya...

Ok, ok, let's leave Al Sharpton out of this.

But you're right, this is turning into a mess.

The questions that comes up next are these.

1. At what point does someone come forward with seeing him at, or participating in, dog fights closer to now?

2. His family/cousin or whoever was living there almost certainly won't roll on him, but somebody will and when that happens, who does he have to give the Feds or the state?

Unless he has a rolodex that is filled with other heavyweight dog fighters that he can roll on in an effort to save his career, the buck is going to likely stop with Vick.

And, don't think that the NFL and the law won't make an example out of him. Because this whole idea that breeding dogs for the express purpose of turning them on other dogs to fight and kill is getting a lot of comments like, 'well, what's the big deal' from some corners.

Other than being illegal, it's completely and utterly inhumane--and a public hazzard particularly to the four year old who lives down the street and decides it'll be fun to pet one of these things when one of the 66 on site slips away and goes missing for a day or two.

There've been enough other pets and little kids killed in the past by dogs bred for this that I wouldn't be surprised to see either Vick, or whoever the biggest fish they could get on this, isn't completely hung out to dry.

Let's face it......

Michael Vick will get away with it. This informant character is talking about year 2000.....when was that? Like 7 years ago before NFL????

Vick ain't going to do any time, get real.

The only thing that "may" happen is a slap on the wrist.

Also, just for a laugh, has Stephen A Smith joined in the charade??? He is too smart to come out and pull a "Clinton Portis," but I bet he'll find some sort of way to be sympathetic to Michael V, or at least trumpet the "innocent 'til proven guilty" card.

The beat goes on in this sick, sad, f----ed beyond repair, pitiful world.

They're going to protect Vick as long as humanly possible because there's so much money wrapped up in him. For the league, for the Falcons, for Nike, etc. So they're going to try to circle the wagons somewhat, but you see the league already talking about investating this, what that means is they're hedging their bets.

If it gets to a point where there's no way to get around it, they'll turn on him in a second and throw him under the bus.

It's just a matter of whether they can make it go away, find someone to take the fall for him or not.

Someone will take the fall for him. There're so many in the NFL invloved in this crappola, the NFL is fuuked if they try to really get tough.

Vick may be the big name, but he ain't the only one.

JP-

Please let me know (when/if you know) what Stephen A thinks. I really need a good laugh. Nothing more entertaining than Stephen A weighing in on things besides NBA. I like him for NBA, but for anything else, it's just a joke.

I am sure Steppen A can't stand not having chimed in on this "situation" with Vick.

In any event, I'll bet my entire account that not one thing happens to M Vick regarding this whole deal.

I dont care anyone's race who involves themselves in this shit. They are the dried up fecal matter on the arse of the human race, along with all other animal abusers, from Jap *scientific* whalers to vivisectionists. Only good for being wiped off and flushed away.

Agreed, BC, agreed. No need for this type of crap. I heard one jive turkey talking about how dog fighting was same as UFC. What?

Humans in UFC aren't being forced to do it, plus they're not fighting to the death. Yeah, these dogs don't know anything different, but they also have no choice.

F---- 'em all. FTW.

Watchin the videos of this shit on sportscenter, i hope they kick him out of the fucking league if he had anything to do with it

appalling

on a side note, i bet the falcons wish they could un-do that matt schaub trade right about now....

This is going to be such a huge decision for the NFL. True football fans would love to see this guy banned for at least a year, if not longer. He doesn't represent the game well at all. And he is a pathetic role model for kids.

But the average fan who just watches NFL casually hoping to see some spectacular plays wants Vick on the field at all times. And this brand of average fan makes up the majority of the viewing fan base.

So, what should the NFL do? Something tells me they will do whatever it takes to NOT lose money. And that's ashame.

All the credibility that Goodell has given himself with the Pacman and Chris Henry situations will be lost if he just lets Vick go unscathed with some BS about how he's already paid his due through the courts (a la Tank Johnson)... Pacman and Chris Henry did too

Back