Not all those who wander are lost
Hornets minus 3.5 first quarter
Bulls plus 6.5???
Clippers plus 2
I think there will be more.
Will be back with reasoning later

Minus 3.5
Hornets 6-0 ATS on Monday
They are playing off a game they were up by 5 and gave it back and lost. 6-0-1 ATS after a loss and are a very good first quarter team facing a Kings team that will lose a first quarter by 13. When Randolph starting mailing the games in it was over.
Pelicans on Monday 2-5-1
Bulls on Monday 13-6
They are a very Deep team
Pelicans 2-5 last 7 as a favorite
1-4 ATS last 5 home games
7-18-1 as a fav 5-10.5
Clippers
Refs 0-4.5 range home dogs
3-2
3-1
4-1
Clippers 9-3 ATS last 12 at home
Wolves 0-4 last 4 road games
You can find arguments for both sides but the Refs are still the refs.
All 3 big homers

Added Suns plus 5
This would be a good over based on Milwaukee.
Based on Suns with Tyson no courage

The first quarter is worse than sickening. Apparently the loss to Miami simply drove them crazy

By the way 2 days rest is the worst for the Kings
35 to 33 final. Words fail me. Should have been a 10 point win

Last edited:
gl tuck.... I was hoping for a discount line in Char 2ndh. Kings hang around 1sth then fold up. Under may be the better wager.

OK Lexington, based on your post, I am now chasing my first quarter bet with a 2nd half bet, Hornets -2...

I was not up for the ending in the Clipper game. Somehow Minn got 39 free throws to the Clippers 22. I did see it was a normal day where just betting every dog would end up a big winner and the Clippers shot much better and still lost because they became the favorites.
RE the Hornet insanity I went with the first quarter which lost because the Hornets went insane. First half wins easily and game loses because they were still insane. Maybe I am missing 1 but did Any favorite cover. Denver pushed. I think every other favorite lost.
Sort of a normal night in the NBA

This is funny. The Suns game Almost went over. Tyson did not play. Not sure why but Milwaukee got 17 more free throws and Devin had a truly terrible game but the Suns still covered

The Clippers were very upset with officials. It was a weird game . Teague at one point shot as many FTs as the Clippers I believe.

Back