Finals -GM2

JoJo

Pretty much a regular
Open line : BOS -only -2 or ...1/1.5

LOL... Another INSULTING LINE

Will the books adjust the line ! ... or "THEY" know something ...that I don't ?

What's it gonna be - Celtics : 2-0 or ... LOL...Bring it on ...Lakers !

Keep on dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............ming

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*** FYI - Divol are on fire ! he's 3-0 GM1 ! Cashing-in - friends... I do

:36_11_6:

Last edited:
The next two games Lakers are the right bet I believe. I think that there is a good chance they win both, almost sure they will win one. Boston on the other hand won't win both, maybe just one. Lakers with the line is the way to go the next two games. If Game 2 goes Under, than Game 3 is good for Over believe, so you can try Over in Game 2 and if lost, do the same with Game 3.

P.S. are you handling my P.R.? :)

you had to figure that if boston won gm1, which they did, they would be favored by less than gm1. it is common acceptance that la wins one of the first two in beantown. i would like to see boston win both, but i am doubtful.

P.S. are you handling my P.R.? :)

I just want to share the "wealth" ...and spread the ..."hot" news -LOL...

:cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

as of now -Celtics ONLY -1 ? Why not PK then -

After seeing Gasol get exposed for the player he was always known as in Memphis... I can't try to hedge a portion of my series bet on the Lakers in game 2.

The triange looked more like a square last night. The triple threat that is Gasol out of the post turned into a zero threat. He has no lanes open to hit cutters... cannot take the ticket off a dribble and with ZERO help required to dominate him... shooters are being swarmed.

Fisher said it best... Kobe wants to drive and distribute... kick the ball out... be effective with either scoring OR helping his teammates score. The Celtics "take that away" or "won't allow it" Fisher said. It's forcing Kobe to try to score too much. He took about 25 bad shots that game.

If the Celtics didn't blow an 8 point 1st quarter lead and go into the half down 5... they could have won this thing by 20+. Everyone is talking about Kobe not missing all those shots again. I doubt guys like Perkins go for 1 point, or Cassel comes in and shoots as poorly as he did.

Another things certain... Fisher's experience has nothing on Rondo's speed and creativity.

agree for the most part, although cassell didn't shoot that poorly. He still took some horid shots in the 4th quarter, but gave us a nice boost in the 2nd quarter. He needs to come out as soon as he hits a couple shots in a row cause after he hits a couple he thinks he is god and won't stop shooting. There was one possession torward the end of the 4th quarter, when the C's were up by 4 or 6 points and he gets the ball and brings it up, him vs 4 lakers and just hoists up a 20 foot brick. I wanted bruschi to come off the sideline and tackle him.

BOS -PK -25 Units

I wagers this GM base on ONE and ONLY reason :

Mentally Point of view -Just like GM1

*But tread careful base on these

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58203 (StatFact of the day )

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/story.cfm/story/719885

And -Divol's plays maybe on the Lakers ! ( my guess)

BOLTA,

LAK on 6-0 UNDER run ! are they "DUE" for the OVER ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gambling God: Please Let's Celtics Sweep the series in 4 ! LOL...

:36_11_6:

Last edited:
:36_19_2:Holy ...Don't I feel like this's a Sucker bet ! LOL...

5 hrs later -BOS +1 - Must be a lot of love for the LAK ! almost 3 pts swing !!!

BOLTA,

Good work JoJo.

Actually I liked how the Celtics became underdogs, probably helped to pump them up for the game :-)

Good work JoJo.

Actually I liked how the Celtics became underdogs, probably helped to pump them up for the game :-)

I believed it had something to do with Phil Jackson comments about PP " Fake" injury !

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back