Final Week of the Season RL Thread

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Last week 3-3, +$112.50
Last 3 weeks 13-6...see how this goes during the last week of the season, I think its worth doing again next year at least starting after the allstar break...this offseason I should be able to dive into it a bit more...unless St Louis can find a way to win this one or get too double digit hits there won't be any plays tomorrow...I will have some totals for the last week of the season that I will post tomorrow around 5pm cst

I have the results from April for the run line system...the W/L record is 100% accurate but the estimate on profit is just that...I averaged the juice of the all 23 games for the month of April and the average would have been -1.5 +130 per game...the estimated $ results are based on $200 per game...I will break down each month in the next few weeks I hope and then this offseason I will attempt to go back a few years to track...so far this system seems to have some legs

2014 April = 16-7...Estimated profit...+$2,340.00

Results for May 2014...a little more humbling...I will look into June sometime this week

2014 May = 10-16...Estimated profit...-$600.00

Coach...I'm on it! Question for you though, and I do realize this is more of a "trend" play, but you also like the UNDER in this game. Do those conflict or do you see CLE just not doing much at all?

Appreciate the insight and GL to us on this RL play!

Coach...I'm on it! Question for you though, and I do realize this is more of a "trend" play, but you also like the UNDER in this game. Do those conflict or do you see CLE just not doing much at all?

Appreciate the insight and GL to us on this RL play!

that under was last night...so far no opinion on tonights total

Back