February Ingame

teed,
who was the Spurs player that the grand dad said would play for his national team at 16 or something like that, then the grand dad won a huge bet

Harry Wilson

Liverpool though not spurs, his dad won 125,000 pounds last year when he played for Wales, only 16 at the time

they haven't played a game since October I think and he just started playing more around then

he has been the u21 striker last year or so

Mesut Özil@MesutOzil1088 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 23h23 hours ago</small>
Planned venue: White Hart Lane - Planned action: robbing three points!
1f609.png
#NorthLondonDerby #THFCvAFC #YaGunnersYa

this match gonna suck. Anticlamtic after the spurs/arse game and before the spurs/everton derby.
really think tomorrows WHU/MU game should be terrific

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/OUWMK3PQbIi/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

this match gonna suck. Anticlamtic after the spurs/arse game and before the spurs/everton derby.
really think tomorrows WHU/MU game should be terrific

madrid game should be good, and ya I agree, both teams go for the win there I think should be open tomorrow

so i don't get it, we are fielding a player in Cleverley who has openly stated he doesn't want to play for Villa after the season......seriously.

How the fuck does Lambert still have a job? It's not like this team on paper is worse than West Hams for fuck sake

and for those of you who say this is a "Championship" Squad, pretty sure you were saying the same about Southampton. Only difference is they actually have a proper manager and the backing of the board.

crazy atletico.
TM, just fucking around about championship side, knew it would get a good rub in

well if we still have this manager than yes championship side.
i think the big ups are thinking the same thing would happen to them if they play it like Sam Allardyce.

At this point in time Villa will claim 3 points anytime they can score a bloody goal

Pretty sure Billy getting pissed for the meyerside derby. Probably will send me some drunk texts later too. As long as he doesn't send me dick pics, again, blech

7 am pacific start games .. five of them .. home team did not score in the first half of any of them

and for those of you who say this is a "Championship" Squad, pretty sure you were saying the same about Southampton. Only difference is they actually have a proper manager and the backing of the board.

squad not the problem at all

Benteke a top 10 striker in the league, plenty of pace on the wings, good goalie, workable back 4

its weak in midfield but realistically should not be finishing any lower than 11th or 12th, should be gunning for top half

Back