February Discussion

If they were flying cattle-class on AA or Delta I'd be concerned.

2-3 hr private jet ride is nothing.

This is the part of the season when the Rockets start sucking dudes into believing they're a legit contender.

We have to enjoy it while it lasts.

These guys are above normal human specimens. Remember the story about Jordon playing 2 rounds of golf while drinking bud lights and then going out and scoring 44

These guys are above normal human specimens. Remember the story about Jordon playing 2 rounds of golf while drinking bud lights and then going out and scoring 44
Oh, NBA players of the past played 3 games in 3 nights...rode trains back to games in yesteryear... flew regular airlines till the Pistons introduced the private jet to the league and partied HARD back then. Shit Barkley would sit on an exercise bike eating McDonald's breakfast during practice and go grab 25-13 no problem. But ..today's players need "rest" and a longer season to get 82+ playoffs in. Yeah...

Someone got this a few years ago and I forget what it came out it was

They would announce peds right? So this has to be hittin the slopes? Chasing the dragon?
Well, they stated that he is suspended until he is in compliance.

So, a brief stint would indicate a weekend on the mountains. A longer stint...he's been slaying it.

Malik's splits month by month...

November 10.4 PPG - 43.7% FG - 26% 3PT

December 8.3 PPG - 41.3% FG - 21.7% 3PT

January 8.4 PPG - 40.7% FG - 25% 3PT

February 16.7 PPG - 45.5% FG - 38.6% 3PT

Kid was slaying it in February (literally).

Kid did what he needed to do.

League was like, hang on a minute...

Kemba Walker (sore left knee) - OUT

Rob Williams (left hip bone edema) - OUT
Thanks...

Figured Kemba is why that line is off

Even with him missing and it being a b2b, 5 points is ridiculous for a Jazz team that cannot stop anyone defensively.

How worried should we be about the jazz

First round exit would be a disaster
Very worried. At first I just wanted to avoid Houston ... Now I think they at best win 2 games in 1st round vs whoever they play. They just are not that good and it's the defense that is getting torched lately.

It will be interesting going forward if the Clippers defense when at full strength is putting efforts like this together consistently. This game gonna go under by 30-35 pts it looks like.

It will be interesting going forward if the Clippers defense when at full strength is putting efforts like this together consistently. This game gonna go under by 30-35 pts it looks like.

Their playoff totals will be interesting

Pretty shitty games but Dallas-Miami along with Clips-Denver are intriguing.

OKC and Bucks could be a good one too.

How bout Memphis Tonight? Back home off a awful road trip needing to bounce back while Kings on 4th straight road game and 6 in last 7.

Back