February Discussion Thread

It was.

I also had half unit -6.5 from 2nd quarter.

So, thanks for letting Cade have 5 layups there at the end.

Plus a missed FG.

Honestly forgot about it until up 13 and figured it would lose anyway.
piece of shit game. in the 4q i got 4 and 5 spread, then 217 and 219 total.

okc blunder just had a joel osteen type from a local church lead the arena in prayer before the national anthem. i wonder if this will catch on with other shithole nba cities.

Kings do this a lot.

Great offense, all around.

They're up by DDs with half the 3rd gone, then just collapse.

36-17 in the next 11 mins.

Suns in complete control now.

Didn't realize there are a couple games tomorrow, thought they always used Thursday for travel for ASW

Blazers 4th situation this year where they play a team twice in three days -- same venue.

The 2nd end they've lost twice, both well under the first game.

The 2nd end they won, vs SA, went way over the first one.

Relevant? Who knows.

I've seen several instances, as I've mentioned, of GM 2 going under the last few years. I started doing a full research though and there wasn't a significant edge. I simply was catching the right ones I guess.

NBA comes out of the break with two nights of big cards that are actually spread out.

Tonight, 3 games that all start within the same hour.

Do better.

NBA comes out of the break with two nights of big cards that are actually spread out.

Tonight, 3 games that all start within the same hour.

Do better.
I've never paid attention, do they try to compete with college on Sat nights this time of year?

I've always noticed it earlier in the season and April forward, they do in Feb/March? Thought pro leagues tried to work with colleges on scheduling in all sports. NBA gets Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday as it is. The Wed night is a new thing, never realized they wanted a piece of Saturday nights as we get close to the tournament.

Back