February Discussion Thread

10 seconds left, Buddy misses 1st ft up 1, hits 2nd, to go up 2. Monk drives for layup, hacked and 1 with 1 second left.

Game over.

Charlotte wins.

As it was written.

10 seconds left, Buddy misses 1st ft up 1, hits 2nd, to go up 2. Monk drives for layup, hacked and 1 with 1 second left.

Game over.

Charlotte wins.

As it was written.
Look at the division

GSW/LAL/LAC

And we're this trendy team

Sacramento offers nothing in the grand scheme

Look at the division

GSW/LAL/LAC

And we're this trendy team

Sacramento offers nothing in the grand scheme
I was following the game live on BOL and I swear they never for a second acted as if Charlotte was going to win from jump. I was convinced all the + money ml and such was scooping Hornets money, even tho the juice side was Kings. I had Kings -170, super cheap considering what was available after half, early 4th I grabbed Kings tt o123.5. It saved me, all I could do was shake my head

I know it’ll never happen, but at what point do we give Thibodeau some love for coach of the year? I mean, ok, Utah and Snyder, we all knew they were good, a top 4 seed, maybe not best in nba good, but legit playoff team and contender. The Knicks on the other hand were dead and burried as being the worst team in the nba, a win total over/under of 22.5, and they will come close to going over that in the 1h of the season with 18 wins already and are currently the 4 seed. Just sayin’. Don’t sleep on us!!
24 point lead with 6 minutes left and he's pulling Quickly and Toppin and plays Randle, Rose and the other starters the last 6 minutes. He's a COTY candidate until that kind of shit burns him in the ass.

24 point lead with 6 minutes left and he's pulling Quickly and Toppin and plays Randle, Rose and the other starters the last 6 minutes. He's a COTY candidate until that kind of shit burns him in the ass.
In that instance, yes, he could have left the bench out there but in his defense we have seen dd leads disappear in the blink of an eye

Let's be honest, Kings would be in first in the SE and SW, probably 2nd in the Central

They're really good...just wrong division

Game over.

Charlotte wins.

As it was written.
Bad beat ending, I jumped on Hornets live in the 3rd at +2.5, really lucked out. On the flipside, pun intended, I lost on Flippers live at +4.5 earlier in the day.

what you mean no? Lol. If my team is outmanned I rather take a open shot for the win, most these guys hit those at least 50% the time, better than dragging it out for another 5 min where they probably get beat. I agree in that particular case it didn’t make a ton of sense seeing how Denver was at home and the better team. Had it been Washington tho I don’t think it a terrible idea. I’d always prefer my team did that if I’m on the dog, even if I took the money line and points didn’t come into play!

what you mean no? Lol. If my team is outmanned I rather take a open shot for the win, most these guys hit those at least 50% the time, better than dragging it out for another 5 min where they probably get beat. I agree in that particular case it didn’t make a ton of sense seeing how Denver was at home and the better team. Had it been Washington tho I don’t think it a terrible idea. I’d always prefer my team did that if I’m on the dog, even if I took the money line and points didn’t come into play!
They were not outmanned.

They were not outmanned.

im agreeing I don’t think it was the right move for nuggets in that particular instance. I’m saying in general I do think there times a argument can be made that the right play. Like if situation was reversed and it was Washington down 2, in that case I think taking a open 3 isn’t a bad play.

Anyone remember Festus Ezeli? Dude hasn’t played since the finals in 2017, apparently he signed w the Knicks g league team, let’s see if he’s got anything, we are short at center rn

Great to see man.

I am glad that he got one more chance these last few seasons to finish out his career and not leave on a stain...
29 points tonight, 10/19 from the field, 6 3s. I wanted him back in NY so bad, but with the team expected to be bad it made little sense for either side. Wouldn’t mind seeing them add him now to bolster the bench but it won’t happen. Possible he plays one more year in ny next year then retires properly

Ah ok. Damn. They almost coveted it too
Haven't looked
Is the next game going home?
I'm gonna pound if conditions are right.
Surprised with the Spurs doing OT last night that we couldn't get that first half.
Shrugs, I've made enough to lose one. On to the next.

Haven't looked
Is the next game going home?
I'm gonna pound if conditions are right.
Surprised with the Spurs doing OT last night that we couldn't get that first half.
Shrugs, I've made enough to lose one. On to the next.
Yeah home against Detroit on Thursday. Just not enough scoring on the floor. Rose was opening up the floor for shooters and letting Randle and RJ operate.

Rose sat again. Randle was a monster and Payton couldn’t miss. This team is good when they get legit pg play. Tonight Payton was great, Frank was solid. Usually it’s rose and quickley playing well. If 2 of those 4 play well Knicks are tough bc RJ and Julius bring it every night
Watched the 2nd half... Hard play continues.

Mike Conley invited to asg. What? Because he was crying he didn’t get voted in? Or am I missing something? How soft is this league

Back