February 2014 In-Game

So many things I like today........
Mainz, Schalke, Valencia +2.5, doubled up United with Wolves
Swiss Challenger league has returned - played both overs there.
Gonna be a big loser day before the Super Bowl. Luckily most of my bets already placed
:prayer

Sunderland 2 :goal:
shocker. Adam Johnson gonna win the premier league goals trophy this year

Adam Johnson has either scored or assisted eight Premier League goals in 2014, at least three more than any other player.

Dowd pulling out cards left and right - someone gonna be sent off today. Newcastle very frustrated

Morning Billy. Hey, do they serve alcohol at premier league games? Never see anyone in the stands with a bud lite in their hands.

Morning mates.....big match and hopefully big W coming for United today....need to keep up the positive momentum to get back to top 4. Played em ML, -1 and parlayed with Pool.

No idea why, but Evil Kagawa always makes me laugh

I NO SQUAD? MOYES YOU GOD DAMN COCK-A-SUCKING WELSH SON BITCH DEMON HAIR PIECE SHIT ON BOOT OF KAGAWA! I displeased Moyes, most displeased!

Why are they showing these Newcastle fans so upset like they lost the Super Bowl? Your team is rubbish and you lost to Sunderland....are they surprised?

Radio guy just said, "when New Castle fans come thru the back door tonight I hope their wives don't ask them what time they got home!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WqHQ_wWbG9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back