FE Island 8/10 featuring special guest Mcdrewcarey

I don't have to post my e-mail, I could never win...come college football, I will have you bitches, trying to kick me out.money;money; Drew,be away next week'an_horse' :hammer::13_1_102v::crap_on_face:

I tell yall this place is funny. Yall are some funny fuckers. Especially Boilerroom. Everywhere I see his post it got a little smiley man getting whipped.And then says ban the guy in Helmuts avatar.I don't know if anyone caught that but its a woman..i think.

i like ur conviction 3rd,,,,,although i will take any opportunity to gamble,,,,,although i do have a feeling i will get instabanned,,,,,we'll see

I don't have to post my e-mail, I could never win...come college football, I will have you bitches, trying to kick me out.money;money; Drew,be away next week'an_horse' :hammer::13_1_102v::crap_on_face:

where the hell did you get the little emoticon that shits, i hope, on himself?

i'm not sure i can be a party to this :7_5_140:

i'm turning everyone that posts this shit (literally) into the proper internet authorities, :hang:

be it the internet shit police or the self deficating club of sacremento

you have been warned :moosefukin:

i'm turning everyone that posts this shit (literally) into the proper internet authorities, :hang:

be it the internet shit police or the self deficating club of sacremento

you have been warned :moosefukin:
another rat,,,,,just what we need,,,,ban poo police:whip:

I think you should think about opening up the challengeto all the CTG boys, Drew. Everyone with at least 500 posts or so. Since you're in charge, I'll let you start the thread...

:shake:

I think you should think about opening up the challengeto all the CTG boys, Drew. Everyone with at least 500 posts or so. Since you're in charge, I'll let you start the thread...

good idea

so that way, it wouldnt ook like you guys came over just for the sake of finding a site that would let you run your challenge

find a picture of the latina and put her up there

no more free lunches for her

I'm done with that free loading bitch. Told the wig lady I would take her out to dinner if I finished up for the weekend. Looks like that may happen.

We don't.

We live and learn.

That's partly why I suggested 500 posts, it should be easy to weed out deadbeats.

Looks like you got 398 post to make. Better get some lessons from pilky on how to post your bedtime and what your meals will consist of along with your state of mind every ten minutes or so.

Not a damn thing gator. Just had to track you guys down. And of course make my debut post a patriotic one. Anyone catch the 100m freestyle relay by any chance? unreal.

Not a damn thing gator. Just had to track you guys down. And of course make my debut post a patriotic one. Anyone catch the 100m freestyle relay by any chance? unreal.
welcome menace. :shake:
I'm about to watch the tivod olympics. I'll check it out

it was the 400 and I damn nearly lost my mind screaming

Can I figure out how to run it first before I go adding people?
I'll start a thread. we can add people for next weeks. :shake: But if we let these guys in we may never win again. :shake:

Can I figure out how to run it first before I go adding people?
I'll start a thread. we can add people for next weeks. :shake: But if we let these guys in we may never win again. :shake:

I'm sorry, Drew, I was just trying to include everyone on the site.

I didn't realize you hated CTG members. :shake:

Drew, didnt you tell me it was a minimum of 20 picks? If contest 4 is the new one, you have it as a maximum of 20 picks.

Back