It worked so well for him that he asked me back. :cheers:

Anyway here goes.

Padres -110
Mets RL +140
Phillies RL -120
Nats +160
Jays +115
Rangers O's Over 11

GL Drew. Looks like some solid picks. I seen you been tearing that ass up in the MLB contest. Keep it up podnuh.:cheers:

Last edited:
Pictures are fine just try not to post nudes in a thread where people wouldn't expect a nude in (for people at work purposes). We've been trying to do a NSFW title on nude threads as well, that if you start the thread and plan on a nude if you could add that or mods will add it if they see something.

ban olympics:whip:,,,,,,i will not watch any either,,,snoozefest,even the hoops,,,,much more patriotic to watch news footage of us bombing iraq or some shit,,,,,:cheers:,,,,ban iraq:whip:

FE still has Harrington to try to make money on the day.

If Harrington wins Drew, you get a reprieve and can host again tomorrow.

Maybe it was the pictures of stephanie Rice that almost wrecked the day for you. you can thank alan tongue and hoops for them.

I sent out the chrallenge invite to everybody. If you wish not to play please disregard. If you didn't receive it, please email me.

cool,,,i will post my ss #,,bank routing # and address,,,although my nyc adrress has been posted many times when tough guys wanted to find me,,,none came for me though:36_11_6:

Back