K-Matt Bryant

giovani Bernard
Colby fleener
darius heyward bey
Greg Little
Sam Bradford
Shonne Green

kinda like my team. Although im projected to lose my first game by 8 points

you woulda had a great team if you waited on your QB instead of taking Rodgers early. Plenty of good QB's who will perform similarly for a 10 team league this season.

Brees, Manning, Rodgers, Newton, Brady, Kaepernick, Ryan, Luck, Wilson, RG3, Stafford, Romo are all plenty good to start. I'd rather have Romo and David Wilson than Aaron Rodgers and Darren McFadden....and its a no-brainer.

I do love Dez and Amendola this year though. I think you have a good team. I like Bernard as a high upside guy. I like him for your flex spot much more than D Williams, who I think is highly overrated and did jack squat when he had the chance last season.

This is what I think about your team..

You will either dominate or be in the bottom of the standings. I personally like your team for its upside potential. You took some gambles but they could payoff.

GL

I do love Dez and Amendola this year though. I think you have a good team. I like Bernard as a high upside guy. I like him for your flex spot much more than D Williams, who I think is highly overrated and did jack squat when he had the chance last season.

I drafted Amendola in the 7th round in one of my drafts.. They were avoiding him like the plague. I had to take him..

What pick did u have Mo?

I'm assuming you took Dez 2nd, Rodgers 3rd...or vice versa?

Everyone on this board is low on McFadden. I think with where you can get him in drafts he could end up being a bigtime steal.

Witten gets a lot of receptions sometimes.. He might win you a game or two this season.

I gambled on D.A. But my thought process was if Brady has a good year then amendola will be a big part of it. And I do think that Romo will have a big year. The reason for Witten and Dez. And I'm a cowboys fan.

What pick did u have Mo?

I'm assuming you took Dez 2nd, Rodgers 3rd...or vice versa?

Everyone on this board is low on McFadden. I think with where you can get him in drafts he could end up being a bigtime steal.
Had 2nd pick overall. Snake draft. Drafted Rodgers next then Witten. Got Dez 4th or 5t round

Darren Mcadden is a big gamble. But I think it's his contract year. He will produce.

I gambled but the keys are Danny and Darren. They have big years I'm gonna be good. For the record. Thanks guys for your input. My league is texx3113. ​on espn.

Had 2nd pick overall. Snake draft. Drafted Rodgers next then Witten. Got Dez 4th or 5t round

Wow... Dez fell to the 4th or 5th? Lowest I have seen him was 3rd round.

Probably could've gotten Witten a bit later than 3rd, imo.

yeah you could've waited on witten....

could've left rogers off your roster...

couldve had a reggie bush or a darren sproles as your RB2 in a ppr and another great WR....still had a Luck/Romo and a Rudolph/Cameron

yeah you could've waited on witten....

could've left rogers off your roster...

couldve had a reggie bush or a darren sproles as your RB2 in a ppr and another great WR....still had a Luck/Romo and a Rudolph/Cameron
I wanted Luck, but I figured if Rodgers or Breez was available. I'm biting. I like my team, I made some mistakes. I think witten is top TEs in NFL, how can I go wrong there.

I wanted Luck, but I figured if Rodgers or Breez was available. I'm biting. I like my team, I made some mistakes. I think witten is top TEs in NFL, how can I go wrong there.

You're right about Witten...but you have to think of it like this: can I still get Witten in the 5th or 6th round? Yes, I can... I can get a better fantasy player (than Witten) now in the 3rd that I won't be able to get in the 5th or 6th so I'll wait on Witten until then.

Back