Fantasy Team.

Mo

Pretty much a regular
Had my first draft last night I'm in 3 leagues this year. Last year my team went 4-9. I had some injuries but the real reason for my record was I drafted poorly. Here is my team any input will be appreciated. I will try to improve on my next 2 drafts. Be blunt. Tell me where I screwed up.

QB- MATT RYAN
RB-CHARLES
RB-SANKEY
WR-ALSHON JEFFREY
WR-HARVIN
WR-EDELMAN
TE-JULIUS THOMAS
FLEX-BOWE
DEFENSE-PANTHERS
KICKER-GOSTKOWSKI

BENCH
======
woodhead
rudoplh
cutler
freeman
stills
reece

is this PPR?

harvin is scary as he limped off practice yesterday but if he's healthy he's as good as anyone. IF.
Ryan should bounce back a little with a couple healthy WRs even with no Tony G. Sankey is a scary RB 2. expect a nice season from juice. bowe is meh in your flex.. your RBs could really hurt. I hate 3 WR leagues as it takes out so much depth. not bad, not WOW for me though.

Thanks. I got SANKEY late. A bit of a gamble. Think u are right about Bowe. But there wasn't much left. I'm pretty high on both cutler and Ryan. My hopes are maybe try snag a guy whose hot off the waiver wire. I got SANKEY in the 6th round.

I think it is always beneficial for us to critique a fantasy team by seeing your selections in draft order...Would like to see who you took beforehand to end up with Sankey as your 2nd RB.

My initial thought at looking at your roster was where the hell is Knile Davis ? if you take Charles he is a mandatory handcuff.

I wouldn't take Harvin at all, just can't count on him to be healthy. Not a fan of Bowe either...think Woodhead will be your flex play more than him.

This is good to see how a team looks if you draft TE early. It looks like you probably took Thomas in rd 3. Since you start 3 WR and a FLEX, I think I would have taken a WR instead of Thomas (if you could have gotten Jordy, Brown, or Cobb). If those guys were off the board, I think it's ok to get Thomas there. But then you really need to hit on your WRs.

Marshall, Bryant, jordy were gone. I could have been more patient in taking a TE. THOMAS was my 3rd pick. And yes G. Both Cobb was available. Brown was not.

The spot where u took Julius is a tough one. I struggled with it in a draft and hope I'm on the other end in my upcoming drafts. Once ant brown is gone I don't like taking a wr right behind him. Don't like the rbs there either. Can't take a qb there if big 3 are gone. I was hoping for Brees there. I ended up taking Matthews.

My Draft Order.
Charles
Jeffery
J. Thomas
Harvin
Edelman,
Sankey
ryan,
Bowe
woodhead,
Panthers D
Rudolph,
Gostkowski
cutler
Freeman
Stills
reece

The spot where u took Julius is a tough one. I struggled with it in a draft and hope I'm on the other end in my upcoming drafts. Once ant brown is gone I don't like taking a wr right behind him. Don't like the rbs there either. Can't take a qb there if big 3 are gone. I was hoping for Brees there. I ended up taking Matthews.

Tide, it wasn't an easy decision, but, I looked at the best player at his position and it was Thomas

yep, i don't think there's anything wrong with that pick. just a tough spot. i've gotta id a RB there that i'll take next draft

Back