Fantasy Football League #2 (2023-24)

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Fantasy Football League #2 is back again for our 14th season!!! League #2 Yahoo Login

2022-23 final standings:
1st T-Squared
2nd gsro
3rd YesSir / mogo
regular season winner T-Squared

Current Roster:

QBWRRBTEW-R-TKDEFBNIR

$100.00 buy-in, 12-person league, settings from last year rolling over (somebody double check everything looks the same).

the league dues as always will need paid before the opening game in Week 1 (Thursday, Sept. 7).

anybody not paid by then will have their roster frozen until they pay. you all should have received a league renewal email from Yahoo, so please login to the league and confirm everything looks correct. I will set up the LeagueSafe in a few weeks to allow everybody to respond.

please post in this thread if you will, or will not be returning. I would like confirmation from everybody.

who's back for another year?

Payouts:
1st - $650
2nd - $300
3rd - $150
Regular season winner - $100

Draft date on Wednesday, Aug 30 9:00 EDT

1. the real deal = @mogo
  2. Inspekdah = @Inspekdah
  3. FL Fighting Amish = @madshooter
  4. THE TRUTH = @thetruth
  5. T-Squared = @T-Squared
  6. Titties and Beer = @ISU74
  7. Western District Way = @aplous
  8. cubsker = @cubsker
  9. Black Mambas = @Throwback420
  10. Cooks Hunting Johnsons = @YesSir
  11. Ra-Ra Sis Boom Bah = @reNew Orleans
  12. Tomorrow is Another Day = @Gandolf

*** gsro removed 8/29 due to no contact. Replaced by Inspekdah

Last edited:
Bump.

Right now I see 4 maybe... They haven't logged on in months...

Starting a list of alternates. Anybody want to join?

I only play Yahoo leagues so I’ll join in if ya need a replacement for someone.

Just shoot me a message if ya do and I’ll join.

I will double check on my availability for draft days but may not be around for current draft day. Going to be out of town for roughly a week at end of month

Not sure if the draft day is set in stone. Tuesday, Aug. 29, would work better for me but I can be flexible.

Should we get the league on a messaging app like WhatsApp, personally I don’t come on here everyday. Might make communication easier?

sorry, going to leave draft date/time as is... let's keep communication on-site on on the Yahoo Message Board/League Chat

LeagueSafe has been set-up. everybody should have received an invite to pay. link also pinned on Yahoo League Chat.

@gsro still only one not to confirm but ill give him some time before either @Inspekdah or @RetroVK can hopefully jump in

Round 1
1.--empty--FL Fighting ...
2.--empty--Cooks Huntin...
3.--empty--cubsker
4.--empty--T-Squared
5.--empty--Titties and ...
6.--empty--Inspekdah
7.--empty--THE TRUTH
8.--empty--Western Dist...
9.--empty--the real deal
10.--empty--TBD
11.--empty--Black Mambas
12.--empty--Tomorrow is ...

Question: How can GB TE Musgrave be dropped today after playing last night, for a player, Stroud, who is set to play this weekend? I would have thought Musgrave's roster spot would be frozen until next week. What am I missing. Thanks.

Question: How can GB TE Musgrave be dropped today after playing last night, for a player, Stroud, who is set to play this weekend? I would have thought Musgrave's roster spot would be frozen until next week. What am I missing. Thanks.
Never mind, I just saw that our bench players are not locked. After all these years, I did not realize it.

I think you're getting in @aplous, thanks to Lamar and some turds laid by Diggs and Evans. I would need two TD games from King Henry and Dillon, and for sure the latter won't happen. Evans just missed a 40 yd td where his hand touched out just milliseconds before his second toe touched in that would've kept it interesting. I'm pissed I'm ceding the regular season title to Spek in the last week, but I'll grudgingly accept the #2 slot and the bye that goes with it.

I think I'm going to barely miss the playoffs..... such a close season, everyone was all pretty average

Back