Fantasy Football Help!!!!!

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Ok, so I luck boxed into the finals.

I had a team with keenan allen, mark ingram, and marshawn all go down, couldn't really get any hand cuffs for the rb's

its 1ppr, and .25ppcarry, all 6 pt tds.

QB
Eli Manthing
(do I pick up cousins/hoyer/winston/tannehill?)

WR
A.j. green
Nate Washington
Dwayne Harris
(I have inman on my bench, do I pick up keshawn martin, or davante adams, do I bench a.j. green, im so shot at wr, people horded them all year)

RB/Flex
David Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Giovani Bernard

(I have langford/starks/tolbet on my bench. do I play langford over mathews?, I can pick up joique bell or vereen)

TE
Heath Miller or Eric Ebron?
(I could pick up zach miller)

I am literally so confused on all fronts and what to change everything up, I hate some matchups

And last week I got extremely lucky with david johnson to get myself in. The other owner also had AP, MCCOY, AND BUCK ALLEN (so sick how alll that happened)

I would pick up Cousins. Not sure what you should do at WR, and I would absolutely go Johnson and Miller

ugh, thanks.. i just dont trust cousins at allllll... ill keep miller at te, and ya johnson fo sho

Im playing iman now, i just dont know what to do with a.j. monday night. hope definitive news comes out on that before sunday night

Ok, so I luck boxed into the finals.

I had a team with keenan allen, mark ingram, and marshawn all go down, couldn't really get any hand cuffs for the rb's

its 1ppr, and .25ppcarry, all 6 pt tds.

QB
Eli Manthing
(do I pick up cousins/hoyer/winston/tannehill?)

WR
A.j. green
Nate Washington
Dwayne Harris
(I have inman on my bench, do I pick up keshawn martin, or davante adams, do I bench a.j. green, im so shot at wr, people horded them all year)

RB/Flex
David Johnson
Ryan Mathews
Giovani Bernard

(I have langford/starks/tolbet on my bench. do I play langford over mathews?, I can pick up joique bell or vereen)

TE
Heath Miller or Eric Ebron?
(I could pick up zach miller)

I am literally so confused on all fronts and what to change everything up, I hate some matchups

And last week I got extremely lucky with david johnson to get myself in. The other owner also had AP, MCCOY, AND BUCK ALLEN (so sick how alll that happened)

feels like me last week..

I'd go cousins - you really want to use Eli without Odell? dont see it.

guess you need 3 WRs and 3 RB/FLEX?
think you need to keep the WRs you currently have.
RB Id probably use Langford over Mathews. Maybe Cameron Artis Payne if available?

too late to play inman, but its best not to overthink it and you can reevaluate what you need to do after Saturday. If you need a HR play then maybe a flier at WR somewhere but the options dont look promising.

Last edited:
I did play inman :prayer, and its 3 wrs, 2rbs, and a flex.

ljc, i think i may have been confused, i thought you were saying heath for sure that youd go with, or did you mean zach?

Back