Fantasy Draft tonight

ProV1Colt

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Well. Here goes.
Egg... can jump in and tell me how bad it is?
I honestly don't know how I feel about my team. I thought I was doing good then a couple guys I really wanted fell before I could grab them.
So I feel like I panicked

PPR
10 team league
Pick 8 (Rd picked)

QB
Winston (9)
Wilson (15)

RB
McCarrfey (3)
Rawls (13)
Derek Henry (7)
K. Hunt (8)
Woodhead (6)

WR
Jordy (1)
AJ Green (2)
Crowder (5)
Zay Jones (11)
Sterling Shepard (14)

TE
Gronk (4)
Eifert (10)

K
Gswki NE (12)

Def
Jax (16)

hunt can prove to be huge at this point obviously with how yesterday played out with ware. Gronk at that point is nice, I mean I have him over mccaffery in my tier/list. Dont think in a 10 team league you should really ever take a qb until nearing the end. I have wilson as my #5 (even though I don't plan on owning him) but the fact that you got im in 15th, after guys like winston (who was a reach imo) shows how much you could have used that winston pick for something else. Not sure of roster starting spots. But a Wilson/Winston - McCaffrey/Hunt(maybe rawls/woodhead) - jordy/aj/crowder - gronk . With henry waiting for the an opening. You are competing every week at a minimum.

RB is a bit weak or more uncertain due to health concerns for Woodhead/Rawls. Henry looks a little early too. Gronk is solid in the 4th. Eifert seems like a wasted pick but you can always trade him. I'm in the same camp as Scopey for QBs for waiting on QB. Overall starters seem great though assuming it's QB/ 2 or 3 WRs, 2 RB, 1 flex

Love your first four picks. Gronk dropping to 4th round is a nice pick up. Hunt is huge for a starting RB now that Ware is out. Great looking squad. Good luck!

What's funny with all of this anaysis...I predict it will be Gostkowski who might win you the league. NE will move the ball at will yet struggle to score TDs...bold prediction

Back