Fantasy Baskets Trade Advice

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Standard 9 Cat H2H league
Max Moves - 30 (excludes trades) - I've used 11.

My team is currently 1st but its a pretty tight race for the top 6 spots, I've never felt too strongly about my team either but have been in the top 3/4 all year.

Needs - PG/SG/SF, or assists, pts, 3s

PG - Ty Lawson
SG - Wesley Matthews
G - Darren Collison
SF - Chandler Parsons
PF - Draymond Green
F - Markieff Morris
C - Andre Drummond
C - DeMarcus Cousins
UTIL - Tristian Thompson
UTIL - Wesley Johnson
BN - Marcus Smart, KJ McDaniels, Zaza Pachulia

I have been talking to one owner and at the moment this is a possible trade. Have gotten several offers for Drummond but this looks tempting.

Mike Conley or Jrue Holiday (definitely prefer Conley)
for
Andre Drummond

Would you do it or hold on to Drummond?

Im hesitant to give up Drummond and would prefer to try and trade a guy like Thompson for a lower end PG or someone who can give sneaky Assist totals.

if you think sneaky assists totals are enough to put you over the top, I would wait until closer to the trade deadline (is it the same day for your league?). I wouldnt do the trade at all - i like your team (kiss of death)

You are going to have guys being traded that might end up being back-ups or having their minutes cut.
I like that you have smart on your bench as i think he gets full reins once the C's move a few more guys... just noticed ZaZa as well.. with Milw big guy issues he must be helping ? plus when Cousins loses his shit and gets suspended he will be a nice back-up..

Last edited:
would prolly do it for conley, not jrue though

lean the same way.

if you think sneaky assists totals are enough to put you over the top, I would wait until closer to the trade deadline (is it the same day for your league?). I wouldnt do the trade at all - i like your team (kiss of death)

You are going to have guys being traded that might end up being back-ups or having their minutes cut.
I like that you have smart on your bench as i think he gets full reins once the C's move a few more guys... just noticed ZaZa as well.. with Milw big guy issues he must be helping ? plus when Cousins loses his shit and gets suspended he will be a nice back-up..

funny you mention Zaza because I regret picking him up - picked him up with the Larry Sanders situation. I had Alex Len - Im probably higher on him than most everyone but love his potential to contribute to blocks and rebounds in short bursts. His role should only grow.

shame that Mozgov just got traded to the Cavs, Tristian Thompson was providing some nice value but hopefully it doesnt hurt him too much.

lean the same way.

funny you mention Zaza because I regret picking him up - picked him up with the Larry Sanders situation. I had Alex Len - Im probably higher on him than most everyone but love his potential to contribute to blocks and rebounds in short bursts. His role should only grow.

shame that Mozgov just got traded to the Cavs, Tristian Thompson was providing some nice value but hopefully it doesnt hurt him too much.

Agree on all..

anyone have thoughts on :

Tristian Thompson for Brandon Jennings? I think this may still be on the table even post Mozgov trade.

The guy also has Trey Burke - but he asked for Markieff Morris in exchange.

Back