fanduel/draftkings week 7

2daBank

Voice of Reason
didnt see thread up yet and happen to like this thread so thought i might as well start :popcorn:

i dont play fanduel as i hate the idea that i have to pick a kicker and dont get a flex spot so all i can add is what i see on DK..

1st and foremost gurly is insanely cheap going against a terrible browns rush defense that just allowed donks backs a buck fifty on the ground,. at 5000 really dont see how he doesnt make it into every lineup but really a guy i think you have to play at the price along with likelihood he goes over 100 yards and has a score..

think im gonna go with another bargain bin rb in about 20% of my lineups and take a shot with christine micheal as all reports point to him starting and having every opportunity to take over in boys backfield. gmen rush d been good or id probably risk a little more exposure, that said murry gashed them behind this line in his one gm against them last year. micheal might be a locker room problem but by all accounts the talent always been there and at 3000 think he worth a stab..

been using gates every week since his return, his price is climbing but he still several thousand less than gronk and against the raiders and potentially out or limited allen id expect a monster game from him. certainly my highest ranked te this week so still think there value for another week.

cant argue with stacking any and all of the cardinals passing game this week. i prefer brown for the price and think he continues to take over as the leading wr in this offense, he outta be good for several big plays against this secondary, another guy the price tag been rising on but still pretty cheap considering the upside (bound to start grabbing few more tds!).

i played bryant in about 15% of my lineups last week and that paid off big once vick left. he still priced fairly low and facing one of the worst secondaries in the league. the price on brown has dropped a ton and am also considering giving him a shot now that vick is gone..

Woodhead has been a bargain.

Offense runs better when he's utilized.

this is a great thread. one thing we have to do is distinguish who is a good play in 50/50 leagues and head to head leagues, and hwo is a good play in big millionaire maker type leagues. Huge difference. If you want any chance of a big cash in a milly maker league, you kind of have to play guys who won't be popular plays.

A guy I like a lot this week: Chris Thompson

I tried a 4pm only one last Sunday. U have to just take huge gambles to place. Kaepernick was probably the worst predicted fantasy qb going at that timeslot. He finished top 1 or 2 @4PM. Jonathan Stewart another player most passed on cuz they were at Seattle, had two tds and 80 yds.
I wasn't smart enough to pick those guys.

Luck is going to have a monster day. A Luck/Hilton stack may be in order. Lamar Miller is still cheap because of his bad start, but this whole Dolphins team looks better and now they get to play Houston.

been playing around with it and like a team of

Luck
ADP
Gurley
Hilton
John Brown
Crowder
Gates
McCoy
Falcons d

I tried a 4pm only one last Sunday. U have to just take huge gambles to place. Kaepernick was probably the worst predicted fantasy qb going at that timeslot. He finished top 1 or 2 @4PM. Jonathan Stewart another player most passed on cuz they were at Seattle, had two tds and 80 yds.
I wasn't smart enough to pick those guys.

i had kaep on a team, it was a very good value play because of the spot vs a crappy d. however anyone who saw stewarts 2 tds coming is a liar, as seattle allowed 1 rush td at home ll year liast year i think.

i had kaep on a team, it was a very good value play because of the spot vs a crappy d. however anyone who saw stewarts 2 tds coming is a liar, as seattle allowed 1 rush td at home ll year liast year i think.
Yeah that's what I mean. No one saw Stewart doing anything, but he did and if drafted would have shot u up the standings.
Like freaking James Starks, no reason to draft him but the guy that won had Starks ans kaep.

You guys ever see these teams that make big $$$ ? You literally have to hit big on ALL players. If you have one player score low, say 8-12 points, it fucks you up. It's fun though. I do a lot of head to head with friends.

You guys ever see these teams that make big $$$ ? You literally have to hit big on ALL players. If you have one player score low, say 8-12 points, it fucks you up. It's fun though. I do a lot of head to head with friends.

exactly, and u have guys with algorithms who play 30+ lineups in teh same tourney. It's next to impossible to win the big ones....best to stick with smaller tourneys and 50/50s

Yeah u need like 28+ pts from every single player. It's nuts.

exactly, and u have guys with algorithms who play 30+ lineups in teh same tourney. It's next to impossible to win the big ones....best to stick with smaller tourneys and 50/50s

30? Try like 150-200. At least.

Thoughts on this team:

QB
Matt Ryan
ATL @ TENthis Sunday 1pm EDT

RB
Todd Gurley
STL v CLEthis Sunday 1pm EDT

RB
Lamar Miller
MIA v HOUthis Sunday 1pm EDT

WR
Julio Jones

WR
Kamar Aiken
BAL @ ARIthis Monday 8:30pm EDT

WR
T.Y. Hilton
IND v NOthis Sunday 1pm EDT

TE
Benjamin Watson
NO @ INDthis Sunday 1pm EDT

K
Connor Barth
TB @ WASthis Sunday 1pm EDT

D
Seattle Seahawks
SEA @ SFthis Thursday 8:25pm EDT

I have been 8-3 in 50/50s since I started paying close attention and you guys in here helping me. Usually need about 125ish to cash, sometimes 110 will do it.

Draftkings:

UPCOMING 50:34:17

[h=3]# of entries:[/h]1
[h=3]PMR:[/h]540
[h=3]Rem. Salary:[/h]{3}

PosPlayerFPPG
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
DST

<thead>
</thead><tbody>
[TD="class: p-name"] Landry Jones [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]14.6[/TD]
[TD="class: last"] swap out [/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Todd Gurley [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]14.1[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Adrian Peterson [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]17.0[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Antonio Brown [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.6[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] John Brown [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]16.3[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Jamison Crowder [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]8.9[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Antonio Gates [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]24.4[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] DeMarco Murray [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]16.9[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Seahawks [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]11.8[/TD]
[TD="class: last"][/TD]

</tbody>

look at this team I did @ fanduel

QB
Ryan Fitzpatrick
NYJ @ NEthis Sunday 1pm EDT

RB
Christine Michael
DAL @ NYGthis Sunday 4:25pm EDT

RB
Danny Woodhead
SD v OAKthis Sunday 4:05pm EDT

WR
Julio Jones

WR
Antonio Brown
PIT @ KCthis Sunday 1pm EDT

WR
Odell Beckham Jr.
NYG v DALthis Sunday 4:25pm EDT

TE
Jason Witten
DAL @ NYGthis Sunday 4:25pm EDT

K
Greg Zuerlein
STL v CLEthis Sunday 1pm EDT

D
Miami Dolphins
MIA v HOUthis Sunday 1pm EDT

DK

UPCOMING 114:09:07

[h=3]# of entries:[/h]1
[h=3]PMR:[/h]540
[h=3]Rem. Salary:[/h]{3}

PosPlayerFPPG
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
DST

<thead>
</thead><tbody>
[TD="class: p-name"] Philip Rivers [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]23.0[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Rashad Jennings [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]10.4[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] C. Michael [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]0.3[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Antonio Brown [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.6[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] DeAndre Hopkins [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]28.1[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Julio Jones P[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]25.3[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Benjamin Watson [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]10.9[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Todd Gurley [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]14.1[/TD]

[TD="class: p-name"] Steelers [/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]8.8[/TD]

</tbody>

30? Try like 150-200. At least.

not disagreeing with you or dan that it is difficult to win but FWIW -

first place in this weeks DK millionaire maker had 2 entries. week 5's winner had 1 one entry. week 4's winner had 16 entries (2nd - 5th all had one entry). week 3's winner had 1 entry. week 2's winner had 1 entry. archive only goes back 30 days so I can't check week 1.

it's all about Gurley this week. he's still hasn't gone completely insane in one game yet so the hype and price are still under control.

What's the highest score you guys have scored in DK or FD? In DK the highest I've gotten is 180. I wanna hit 200+.

first place in this weeks DK millionaire maker had 2 entries. week 5's winner had 1 one entry. week 4's winner had 16 entries (2nd - 5th all had one entry). week 3's winner had 1 entry. week 2's winner had 1 entry. archive only goes back 30 days so I can't check week 1.
That's encouraging to see so us normal guys who put out a few a week have a chance.

What's the highest score you guys have scored in DK or FD? In DK the highest I've gotten is 180. I wanna hit 200+.

Looks like 164.74 is the best I've done on DK. Different scoring systems so it's no apples to apples between FD (1/2 PPR, kicker no flex) & DK (full PPR, flex no kicker).

I've won more in the 50/50 than any other types of contests but there's no chance of hitting a big payout & all you'll ever win is a 90% return on investment. I find it humorous how they show what you "won". Hit 20/100 in a $5 50/50 & they claim I won $9. No, I won $4.

Guess I just have to join multiple 50/50's. I'll be BS if I finally get north of 200 & wasted it on a 50/50.

This team scored 180 for me on FD
14267.png
<!-- end ngIf: slot.showImages --> QB R. Ryan Mallett

• <!-- ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
  • TB 9
    HOU 19

Sun 1:00PM ET Sun 1:00PM ET 0:00 Final
    <!-- end ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
<dl class="salary"><dd>$6,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>0.7%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$6,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>0.7%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="passing touchdowns">PaTD</abbr></dt><dd>4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>-1 <abbr title="rushing yards made">RuY</abbr></dt><dd>-0.1</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>228 <abbr title="passing yards">PaY</abbr></dt><dd>9.12</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="interceptions">I</abbr></dt><dd>-1</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>
<!-- end ngRepeat: slot in detail.entry.roster.lineup -->
<!-- ngIf: slot.showImages -->
34331.png
<!-- end ngIf: slot.showImages -->
RB L. Latavius Murray

• <!-- ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
  • OAK 27
    CLE 20

<!-- end ngRepeat: fixture in liveFixtures.fixtures | orderBy:['startDate', 'id'] -->
<dl class="salary"><dd>$7,000</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>15.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$7,000</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>15.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="rushing touchdowns">RuTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>0.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>139 <abbr title="rushing yards made">RuY</abbr></dt><dd>13.9</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>10 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>1</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
7972.png
RB D. Darren Sproles

• PHI 24
    NYJ 17

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,400</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>5.4%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,400</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>5.4%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>4 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>2</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="rushing touchdowns">RuTD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="punt-return touchdowns">PR/TD</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>17 <abbr title="rushing yards made">RuY</abbr></dt><dd>1.7</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>19 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>1.9</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
11612.png
WR A. Antonio Brown

• PIT 12
    STL 6

<dl class="salary"><dd>$9,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>28.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$9,300</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>28.9%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>11 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>5.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>108 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>10.8</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
14190.png
WR J. Julio Jones

• ATL 39
    DAL 28

<dl class="salary"><dd>$9,000</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>13.7%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$9,000</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>13.7%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>2 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>12</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>12 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>6</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>164 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>16.4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
7859.png
WR J. Julian Edelman

• JAC 17
    NE 51

<dl class="salary"><dd>$7,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>40.2%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$7,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>40.2%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>8 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>85 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>8.5</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
6914.png
TE G. Greg Olsen

• NO 22
    CAR 27

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,900</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>7.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$5,900</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>7.1%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>2 <abbr title="receiving touchdowns">ReTD</abbr></dt><dd>12</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>8 <abbr title="receptions">Re</abbr></dt><dd>4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>134 <abbr title="receiving yards">ReY</abbr></dt><dd>13.4</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
7831.png
K S. Sebastian Janikowski

• OAK 27
    CLE 20

<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4.3%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4.3%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl><dl class="fd-stats"><dt>Score breakdown</dt><dd><!-- ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="field-goals from 20-29 yards">FGu30</abbr></dt><dd>3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>3 <abbr title="extra-point conversions">XP</abbr></dt><dd>3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --><dl class="fd-stat" ng-repeat="stat in slot.slot.stats"> <dt>1 <abbr title="field-goals from 30-39 yards">FGu40</abbr></dt><dd>3</dd></dl><!-- end ngRepeat: stat in slot.slot.stats --> <!-- ngIf: !slot.slot.stats || !slot.slot.stats.length --> </dd></dl>

</player-slot>
12546.png
D A. Arizona Cardinals

• SF 7
    ARI 47

Sun 4:05PM ET Sun 4:05PM ET 0:00 Final
<dl class="salary"><dd>$4,700</dd><dt>Salary</dt></dl><dl class="owned" ng-hide="!(slot.slot.ppo) && slot.slot.ppo !== 0"><dd>4.8%</dd><dt>Owned</dt></dl>

DK scored 195
[TABLE="class: live-scoring striped"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH]Pos[/TH]
[TH]Name[/TH]
[TH="class: num"]% Draft[/TH]
[TH]Game[/TH]
[TH]Scoring[/TH]
[TH="class: num"]FPTS[/TH]
[/TR]
<tbody class="players">[TR="class: top-bevel"]
[TD="colspan: 6"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: pos"]QB[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Ryan Mallett[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]0.6%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]TB 9 HOU 19
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]1 PaTD, 228 PaYds, 1 INT, -1 RuYds[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]12.02[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: pos"]RB[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Latavius Murray[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]21.3%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]OAK 27 CLE 20
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]1 RuTD, 139 RuYds, 1 100+Rush, 10 RecYds, 1 REC[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]24.9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: pos"]RB[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Darren Sproles[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]7.4%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]PHI 24 NYJ 17
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]1 RuTD, 17 RuYds, 19 RecYds, 4 REC, 1 PuntTD[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]19.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: pos"]WR[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Antonio Brown[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]45.1%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]PIT 12 STL 6
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]108 RecYds, 11 REC, 1 100+Rec[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]24.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: p-name"]A.J. Green[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]8.2%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]CIN 28 BAL 24
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]2 RecTD, 227 RecYds, 10 REC, 1 100+Rec[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]47.7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: p-name"]Julio Jones[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]16.2%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]ATL 39 DAL 28
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]2 RecTD, 164 RecYds, 12 REC, 1 100+Rec[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]43.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: pos"]TE[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Kyle Rudolph[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]6.1%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]SD 14 MIN 31
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]14 RecYds, 2 REC[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]3.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: pos"]FLEX[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Dion Lewis[/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]26.1%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]JAX 17 NE 51
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]30 RecYds, 5 REC, 1 RuTD, 37 RuYds[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]17.7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: pos"]DST[/TD]
[TD="class: p-name"]Chargers [/TD]
[TD="class: perc-dft num"]0.5%[/TD]
[TD="class: game"]SD 14 MIN 31
Final

[/TD]
[TD="class: stats"]1 INT[/TD]
[TD="class: p-fpts num"]2[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody><tbody>[TR="class: footer"]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 5"][h=5]Total Fantasy Points: 195.52[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

</player-slot>

The fact remains that over 95% of the money is won by less than 2% of the people playing.

The fact remains that over 95% of the money is won by less than 2% of the people playing.

Definitely not true for NFL this year, I have recognized very few names in the top 10 on DK millionaire this year and plenty of single entries have already won.

I thought I had a chance to win last week, had 180 going into the Sunday night game with 3 guys left in the primetime games. Watching Gronk go catchless in the first half made me want to cry.

Definitely not true for NFL this year, I have recognized very few names in the top 10 on DK millionaire this year and plenty of single entries have already won.

I thought I had a chance to win last week, had 180 going into the Sunday night game with 3 guys left in the primetime games. Watching Gronk go catchless in the first half made me want to cry.

Just going by the stats in the articles posted in the bigger discussion thread about DFS. It's also possible some of the 'pros' are actually teams and each put in a certain number of entries each week.

this is a great thread. one thing we have to do is distinguish who is a good play in 50/50 leagues and head to head leagues, and hwo is a good play in big millionaire maker type leagues. Huge difference. If you want any chance of a big cash in a milly maker league, you kind of have to play guys who won't be popular plays.

A guy I like a lot this week: Chris Thompson

Could you elaborate a little more as to why... he is listed as day to day and is the 3rd string RB on the depth chart behind Morris and Jones..
TB is 11th in rush defense and and 5th in pass defense to RB's...
not trying to be a jerk... just would like to know what I am missing...

Gurly will make just about every 50/50 and double up lineup for me. Can't go wrong at that price. I will be stacking Rivers/Gates and Palmer/Brown in pretty much every lineup I make. I especially love rivers and gates. Rivers has been on fire and the Raiders can't cover tight ends at all. It gets even better with Keenan Allen being banged up a bit. Sticking with the Raiders and Chargers I like both Woodhead and Latavius Murray a lot as well. Woodhead will get extra work with the staff souring on Gordon by the day. I've also read several accounts that the Raiders really want to establish the run coming out of their bye week. The chargers are bad vs the run and stellar vs the pass.

Gates hasn't practiced this week, he has a knee injury. On top of that he's old, his #1 wr that draws attention away from him is also banged up, and you better believe the Raiders spent the buy figuring out how to slow down the tight end position with Gates and Kelce in their division. From what Ive read, its been more of a communication issue covering tight ends than a personel issue. This looks like a great spot to fade a very highly owned Gates if he indeed plays. On the other hand, if he happens to scratch, ladarius green should be in every lineup at that price.

Could you elaborate a little more as to why... he is listed as day to day and is the 3rd string RB on the depth chart behind Morris and Jones..
TB is 11th in rush defense and and 5th in pass defense to RB's...
not trying to be a jerk... just would like to know what I am missing...

As far as I can tell he is going to play. Matt Jones on the other hand likely will not. Jones or no jones, Thompson is there passing down running back and is significantly better than anyone else and catching passes in the back Thompson is there passing down running back and is significantly better than anyone else and catching passes in the backfield. These leagues are Ppr so for very little money he could be useful. Not 120 yrds & 2 tds useful, but 6 rushes, 4 grabs & hopefully a td for little $ is solid, and that is the kind of line he is capable of

Gurly will make just about every 50/50 and double up lineup for me. Can't go wrong at that price. I will be stacking Rivers/Gates and Palmer/Brown in pretty much every lineup I make. I especially love rivers and gates. Rivers has been on fire and the Raiders can't cover tight ends at all. It gets even better with Keenan Allen being banged up a bit. Sticking with the Raiders and Chargers I like both Woodhead and Latavius Murray a lot as well. Woodhead will get extra work with the staff souring on Gordon by the day. I've also read several accounts that the Raiders really want to establish the run coming out of their bye week. The chargers are bad vs the run and stellar vs the pass.

Great post, agree w all of it. U can go palmer/brown/gurley/murray & have plenty of money left over for other studs

So this is a something that I have been putting together the last 3 weeks at work and has worked out glorious for myself and the work guys. Last week I had 7 teams all of which scored 110+ the highest being 212 at Draft Kings good enough for 1109th place out of 360,000 in the 7 million dollar tourney, and the highest at fan duel was 155 in a double up tourney.

I closely monitor the targets, and star the guys who had the highest targets the previous week at their respective position. The top is the worst teams against that position. In Parenthesis is who the match up is against. This has worked out quite well, and results in consistency and has been helpful since last week I was less than 50 points away from the 1.2 Here is an example of week 6 sheet. I have made week 7 but it is at home, I can post it weekly if guys would like to use it. It is simple, but has helped in eliminating some high end players based on poor match ups. Simple quick and easy. Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions

View attachment 39647

As you can see almost all the top scorers made the list, and some that didn't score so well were eliminated based on match ups. It is simple and not too scientific but it has helped, like with Ingram last week, or GB RB's going off on SD. Things like that.

As far as I can tell he is going to play. Matt Jones on the other hand likely will not. Jones or no jones, Thompson is there passing down running back and is significantly better than anyone else and catching passes in the back Thompson is there passing down running back and is significantly better than anyone else and catching passes in the backfield. These leagues are Ppr so for very little money he could be useful. Not 120 yrds & 2 tds useful, but 6 rushes, 4 grabs & hopefully a td for little $ is solid, and that is the kind of line he is capable of

Thanks for the response D-Woww... salary relief with some upside... makes sense as his receiving numbers look decent. Reed looks like he's a go TW so he may take away some of those targets... BOL this week...

So this is a something that I have been putting together the last 3 weeks at work and has worked out glorious for myself and the work guys. Last week I had 7 teams all of which scored 110+ the highest being 212 at Draft Kings good enough for 1109th place out of 360,000 in the 7 million dollar tourney, and the highest at fan duel was 155 in a double up tourney.

I closely monitor the targets, and star the guys who had the highest targets the previous week at their respective position. The top is the worst teams against that position. In Parenthesis is who the match up is against. This has worked out quite well, and results in consistency and has been helpful since last week I was less than 50 points away from the 1.2 Here is an example of week 6 sheet. I have made week 7 but it is at home, I can post it weekly if guys would like to use it. It is simple, but has helped in eliminating some high end players based on poor match ups. Simple quick and easy. Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions

View attachment 39647

As you can see almost all the top scorers made the list, and some that didn't score so well were eliminated based on match ups. It is simple and not too scientific but it has helped, like with Ingram last week, or GB RB's going off on SD. Things like that.

Trying to understand. KC is bad against QBs?

i had several 180s and eddie lacy, still finished with 180s, lmao..

Trying to understand. KC is bad against QBs?

Yes the top is the worst teams against that position. so KC giving up most points to QB's and in () is who they play that week. The bottom is strictly the most targets over the course of this year. Highlighted are positions that we on the sheet that had extremely good weeks.

View attachment 39649

I have crossed off players who have already played or are injured. The stars, indicate those players that were top 5 most targeted at their respective position the previous week. Good luck to all, targets plays a bigger role on Draft Kings than it does on Fan Duel.

Sorry I accidentally attached last weeks, initially. Click on the link and that will take you to this weeks sheet which I created.

Back