Benjamin Watson
NO v TENthis Sunday 1pm EST

K
Robbie Gould
CHI @ SDthis Monday 8:30pm EST

D
Minnesota Vikings
MIN v STLthis Sunday 1pm EST

I started a thread but will just post it here (you can delete my thread).

I am thinking about these 3 lineups for GPP Sunday, and would appreciate any thoughts. Looked at Fanduel Thursday ownership rates to pick QBs, and settled on Cam (1.7%), Rodgers (1.2%), and Mariota (0.3%). These are DK lineups, but the ownership percentages will hopefully be similar.

Team 1:
Mariota
Langford
McFadden
ODB
Antonio Brown
DGB
Olsen
Cobb
Denver

Team 2:
Rodgers
Langford
McFadden
Evans
Antonio Brown
Cobb
Richard Rodgers
Ingram
Denver

Team 3:
Cam
Langford
McFadden
ODB
Antonio Brown
DGB
Olsen
Lamar Miller
Denver

These are all very similar lineups, just tried to get some variability in the QB position with a WR/TE stack.

I think Langford needs to be in every lineup

he will be in 85-90% of mine. almost impossible not too. kinda hate ones like this but you have no choice given opportunity to produce and price. almost like a free spot on board as you would expect damn near everyone to use him.

gates a must for me this week, dont care how chi rates against te's, with allen out it no secret who rivers most comfortable with out there.

actually i will have a ton of exposure to this game all around. i like cutler as cheap qb option against a beat up secondary, him stacked with alshon or wilson (if royal out) works for me even with langford also in the mix.. rivers wrs cheap considering the bump they should see in production, i prefer stevie johnson to floyd cause price and i think flyod still big play dependent where as stevie should pick up a lot of those underneath allen targets.

Back