FADES "ALL-IN" Play......

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Posted 23-12, I think:wacka wacka:

LSU @ FLORIDA-2.....SAY WHAT????????????????????????????????

This line has beeen flipping and flopping all over the place....Started with Da Gators Faved and went to the Tigers -2.....2'......Now it's gone back to Da Gators -2 and I'm not biteing....They not hooking this boy......Russell should have a field day with this bunch of defensive backs....Florida is lucky my boy,Sophomore John Parker Wilson ran outta gas LW...# or 4 picks that bounced off the pads of Bama and one for a TD.....Mistakes that LSU will not make....If you can watch this game by all means, do....You have got to see this LSU defense....Quicker than a rattler...Florida will not get lucky against this bunch like they did Tenn...No answer here....My Play......Bengel Tigers for a BIGGIE...

Tenn -2' @ UGA.......Tenn seems to be getting some offense going as of late...They are averaging 40 per outting...All my hommies were pulling for Memphis LW and rightfully so(if you know what I mean...F$^# u FAT PHIL) but I told them my funds were on Tenn..Guess what their answer was????
SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Boy, with friends like that, damn sure don't need no enemies.....UGA has no answer @ the QB spot...Can't move the tater...Tenn willl get enough here to GIT-R-DUN...My Play..Tenn -2'...buy the hook..

Vandy @ Ole Piss.....O/U..38......Sure is a low line for these 2 teams...First glance at this one and my gut told me to play the over and my gut is 9 of 10 times right....Not alot of capping skills on this one...Not the best of the SEC when it come to "D"....My Play Over 38

Gotta run....will post leans in the AM

As always,
BOL to all my HOMMIE Friends!!!!

FADE

thanks for the picks, I'll definitly be looking at LSU now.

LSU!!!
beer.gif

NickFazekas said:
thanks for the picks, I'll definitly be looking at LSU now.

Nick......I just can't see it no other way....27-16...There are ??'s of who is the vest in the SEC....Auburn got a break in the game with LSU....But hey , that's football and refs.....Florida does'nt have the D that Auburn does....

BOL, Friend..

Hey RAMBLE...WHERE HELL U BEEN?????

LET'S ROLL, Soonerbs

Thanks, Timh

Back in the morn.....Going to watch my unbeaten Cats #7 in the state vs the #3 team in the state....I think my book will put this one at a Pick....Yeah, we bet on our team:smiley_acbe:

Going wit DA VILLE, tonite!!

FADEMENOW said:
Posted 23-12, I think:wacka wacka:

LSU @ FLORIDA-2.....SAY WHAT????????????????????????????????
This line has beeen flipping and flopping all over the place....Started with Da Gators Faved and went to the Tigers -2.....2'......Now it's gone back to Da Gators -2 and I'm not biteing....They not hooking this boy......Russell should have a field day with this bunch of defensive backs....Florida is lucky my boy,Sophomore John Parker Wilson ran outta gas LW...# or 4 picks that bounced off the pads of Bama and one for a TD.....Mistakes that LSU will not make....If you can watch this game by all means, do....You have got to see this LSU defense....Quicker than a rattler...Florida will not get lucky against this bunch like they did Tenn...No answer here....My Play......Bengel Tigers for a BIGGIE...

LUCKY...LUCKY...LUCKY...Y'all better be blowing Da Gators on Saturday Night after they LUCKILY beat UT, BAMA and LSU....:cheers:

Mully :drink: :wacka wacka: :drink:

Fade -

Been around. Haven't had time to post plays this year. Busy working and 2nd year of Law School. When College Bball comes around I will posting my 60% Streaks System for all those that wish to follow. I look forward to seeing your thoughts on SEC games every week, and I definitely think we're on the right side of these. Check out Bama too - should roll tomorrow.

Good luck bro.

Look forward to your picks, Ramble..

I'm adding the other school in Bama....

Auburn Tigers -14'....small play....purchase the hook.....

M&M gonea have a bad day.....

Here's to all Chicken Dinners:cheers:

First up.......Aubbie.......Damn I LOVE SEC FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost all my chips on LSWHO:spank:

1-3 day.....It's been up & down the L3 weeks....Started with Tommy Tupperware forgeting to leave his team a "WAKE-UP" call....Guess who's coming to town NW???? DaGators....Congratulations to them....Looking like the team to beat @ this point...Along with FatPhil and his Volunteers...Talk about half time adjustments...I had already wrote that game off, too.....
This is just typical SEC football...You better put your hats on and be ready to play...Such as my Tide...violin Although Arky made them look better, he could'nt even get them ready for Dukie...I absolutely think this is the first game in my 46 years I have'nt watched or listen to the game....Legend tried to tell me but I'll give a man a chance...When you are 0-15 trailing after the 3rd, something ain't right....
Instead of both Tigers being the ones to beat, it looks like Tenn and Florida are the teams to beat...Throw Arkansas in the mix, too....

Florida @ Auburn this coming week...

Sorry for those who tailed me on LSU....This is, after all, gambling...

Sorry for those who tailed me on LSU....This is, after all, gambling...[/QUOTE]

One week doesn't make a season Fade. Its not where you start...its where you finish. "You'll be back!" :shake:

Back