Fade material Top Picks - Aug/Sept

24-18-8 (+10.01)

adding
New England (USA-MLS)/Toronto (USA-MLS) Over 2½ -133 (2.66 to make 2.00)

:cheers3:

25-18-8 (+12.01)

St. Polten (AUT-E)/FAC Team fur Wien (AUT-E) Over 2½,3 -104 (1.04 to make 1.00)

25-19-8 (+10.97)

Early play for me
Manchester Utd (UCL) +135* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> PSV Eindhoven (UCL)[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (2.00 to make 2.70)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This one is a sure fire loser, so fade accordingly. This is probably the closest I've had to a BIG bet early in the season, but opted for a medium size. This line makes little sense to me. Sure, I have red colored glasses, and have never denied this. But, I rarely make bets on my team, in particular in important games. That being said, the quality between these two teams is night and day. The quality between the EPL and Eredivise is ginormous. Sure, in years past some of the minnow leagues have had some quality champions league runs. This was normally due to a highly cohesive team with a few high quality players. But, as of late, the highest quality players are being routinely scooped up by the bigger clubs, and PSV has lost two very key components to last year's squad, with Memphis on United now and Wijnadlum on Newcastle. Bigger clubs can afford a loss of a big player or two as they bring in new ones. PSV has not necessarily been afforded that luxury. I liken this match to what United did last time out at Club Brugge, in that they likely should dominate again. Yes, Rooney and his hat trick will not be there, but quite honestly they have a number of attacking options. And I think Memphis may be in a mood today in his return to his old stomping ground. United should also be on a high after a very convincing win vs Liverpool over the weekend. I know home field means quite a bit in CL play, and United surely not one to avoid losses against lesser clubs in group stages (I remember a Basel game in particular which had me vomiting all over myself at work just a few years back). But, if I'm lining this game, I'm making United a pretty solid favorite here, even without Rooney, probably in the -125/-110 range. An opening away win would be HUGE for United and LvG, no reason for them to hang back in my eyes. Surely, PSV win this one now 2-0.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

adding:

Manchester City (UCL) -107* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Juventus (UCL) (2.14 to make 2.00)

Dodgiest line I've seen in a month, sure to be a loser

Just a miserable day here.

26-22-9 (+6.85)

Puebla (MEX-Copa)/Veracruz (MEX-Copa) Over 2,2½ -110 (2.20 to make 2.00)

cup games always tricky.....but... :prayer

cup games tricky. Like getting the 2.25 line when I can without laying heavy juice. There were a few others I kinda liked and played them in rr's, but not looking great right now.

Back