Fade Friend 2013

Damn, just checked and Avs just tied it. Dammit lol

I saw that, but FF's energy is so negative right now, Colorado's comeback attempt is almost futile. I had CMU and had no thought of winning until 1:00 left. I'll be surprised if Nashville goes away quietly.

TO RECAP:

NBA tonight, FF is on:

Clippers -7 L
Bulls +2.5 L
Cavs -1.5 L
GS/Min o210 L

CFB tonight, FF is on:

Ball St -21 (5 units) L

NHL tonight, FF is on:

Avs -185
L
Avs -1.5 +175
L
Avs 1p -0.5 +140
L
Avs -120 (-0.5 in regulation)
L

0-9 :dancing:

Booooooooooom! That solidifies it.....

An 0-9 night for Fade Friend is a 9-0 night for us! Un-fuckin-real! Salud..... :cheers:

Just started following him a few days ago, 11-4 (missed a few) +11* for me so far, loving him.....

Sadly, how much longer can this guy keep betting? You would think after tonight he needs to shut it down for a little while.

I doubt most bookies take that kind of action on 1 hockey game from his worst bettors..I think it's one guy. Jmo.

I think it's just a bookie who goes off what a couple of his bad bettors go on.

He's definitely a bookie, but, I think its just one of his long-time losers. The style is always the same; buying multiple pts (football and basketball), the multiple hockey plays on one team (1p, full game, puck line), etc. This is definitely one guy.

I doubt most bookies take that kind of action on 1 hockey game from his worst bettors..I think it's one guy. Jmo.

Haha...hadn't seen this. Exactly, just one guy. The multiple hockey bets on one side... Who does that? Lol

Sadly, how much longer can this guy keep betting? You would think after tonight he needs to shut it down for a little while.

He could be some rich guy... I'm pretty sure this guy is in the NYC area. Could just have plenty of dough to throw around.

i will say that i was the bookie at my college years ago, and i had a few guys that hit below 40% consistently, and college basketball they were even worse--around 25-30%...none of them were rich, and they all kept betting because a) they had too much time on their hands and wanted "excitement" b) they were only betting a portion of their income. when you think about the amount of money people throw away on alcohol and still have plenty to spare, gambling could just take the place of the alcohol and not strap the person.

@FadeFriend: just got home....what a night.

how many happy campers in my cyberhood tonight?

#perfection again!

From the other site:

FF goes 0-9 yesterday....if you not in the loop you're missing out

So far, tonight FF is locked in for 5* each

[110] BAYLOR -16-110 (B+½)
[110] BAYLOR -15½-120 (B+1)

[1110] 1H BAYLOR -9½-110

Whoooo, been a busy day fellas. Here goes...

CFB tonight, FF is on:

Baylor -16
Baylor -15.5
Baylor 1h -9.5

NHL tonight, FF is on:

Isles TT o2.5 -145
Blues -165 (-0.5 in regulation)
Isles 1p -0.5 +190

Last edited:
NBA tonight, FF is on:

Pelicans -9 (5 units)
Pelicans 1h -5 (5 units)
GS o204.5
Thunder -3
Mavs o210
Nets -2.5

2 team parlay

Knicks -2.5
Knicks o191.5

who the f are the pelicans?
I don't get involved in NBA until Jan.

Somebody is the fkn pelicans?
THink of all the sea fowl that are offended by that.

Moreover, who is New Orleans to be laying 9 to duke, let alone an NBA team??? That's preposterous.

PokinSmot<s>@</s>FadeFriend<small class="time">1m</small>FF locked in:

10* [203] JAC JAGUARS +12½-105
5* [1203] 1H JAC JAGUARS +7½-115
2* [213] SEA SEAHAWKS -2½-175 (B+1½)

NFL UPDATE

Week 1 FADING: 3-4-1

Week 2 FADING: 6-2

Week 3 FADING: 5-3

Week 4 FADING: 3-2

Week 5 FADING: 0-0

Week 6 FADING: 7-1

Week 7 FADING: 4-5