FA Carousel...(Cousins Official)

Man I would much rather have teddy b than baker, but do agree w kj about teddy having bird legs being a big health concern.

Teddy isn’t even guaranteed to make the team. Only his signing bonus of 500k is guaranteed so my guess is the Jets took a very low risk gamble on him to get a look at how healthy he is and if he can play.

Teddy isn’t even guaranteed to make the team. Only his signing bonus of 500k is guaranteed so my guess is the Jets took a very low risk gamble on him to get a look at how healthy he is and if he can play.

Certainly nothing wrong w that. If right I have no doubt he can be a much better option than baker. granted im a charter member of the baker hater club! Lol. I just don't buy him for one minute! Gonna eat a lot of crow if he turns out even decent! Lol. Won't be the 1st time or the last im sure :)

Certainly nothing wrong w that. If right I have no doubt he can be a much better option than baker. granted im a charter member of the baker hater club! Lol. I just don't buy him for one minute! Gonna eat a lot of crow if he turns out even decent! Lol. Won't be the 1st time or the last im sure :)

In baker i trust!

Hopefully not, but him along with Donald would a problem. Then again so would him and Jurrell Casey lol

Him and Donald with wade Phillips as D.C. is a defense nobody would look forward to seeing! Last year i thought their run d was far and away their biggest weakness.

True that. I don't want my defensive lineman to be clean tho!

I want them to be able to make clean good plays. I don't want someone who intentionally tries to hurt someone. Yes, I know the Broncos have and have had dirty players. I don't like them either.

Saints are definitely out of the running for Suh. I think it’s 65/35 that he goes to Rams over Titans. If he wants the money he picks tenn, if he wants the better shot at winning he prob goes to Rams, as the nfc prob gives him an easier shot to get to a sb imo

Saints are definitely out of the running for Suh. I think it’s 65/35 that he goes to Rams over Titans. If he wants the money he picks tenn, if he wants the better shot at winning he prob goes to Rams, as the nfc prob gives him an easier shot to get to a sb imo

The NFC way more stacked ain't they? I get that hoody/Brady in afc but how much longer can they possibly stay on top? The NFC way way deeper with good teams imo. I do agree better shot of winning w rams just cause they a much better team!! Money shouldn't really be any kind of concern for him at this point, he made a fortune in Miami didn't he?

Back