Excellent situational play on Tuesday

Maxiell started 2nd half and i believe started 1st half as well....Wallace has played 12 minutes

lol....I agree bro..playing reakl well....14-4 second chance points for 76ers keeping it close

Rip and Tay both playing great...Blaylock and Flip running point well(murray 8 assists)..

61-50...and this is a point in game where it either gets ugly or Philly crawls back and makes it a dogfight..we'll see how they come out of this timeout.

Tim,

Watching the game, I think DETROIT is the right side. DETROIT is too strong for PHILA. I sure did a RUSH TO JUDGEMENT decision and PANICKED which we know is a BIG NO NO in Sports Wagering.

Oh Well, Hope to get it back tomorrow.

Stons 9 for 10 shooting in 3rd qtr....with at least 7 of those makes from 13ft plus....

Need to get this into high teens so Philly folds...Iggy is playing great for Philly..as is Dalembert

14 of 16 I believe this qtr with 3 Tayshaun triples.....31 point qtr and up 15...

Stons playing excellent defense but cannot get rebounds..only way this isn't a massacre right now

20_3_15.gif

Sheed needs to chill out with all these jumpers hes turning into cwebb

Tay ties career high with 31...abusing Iggy and Carnival Carney.

No Billups...No problem....Flip Murray and Blaylock with 15 combined assists against 2 turnovers :)

Blalock is hood.. reminds me a lot of my game.

Hoping Lou williams comes in and gets some buckets..

Bobby Jones is playing out of his mind, guy is averaging less than a bucket a game..
THis is one of those games where philly pulls their starters so they can get more lottery balls

36_16_4.gif
.. BAR's gift to all the CTG Members..

Stupid public % and line movements, injury reports, suspensions.. none of that shit scared Al.

36_9_4.gif

Great job BAR, thought Sheed was going to be out and I think the line movement certainly reflected that early. Stons did go back to 1 but I never saw that he was upgraded.

Back